Eating out in London HELP

Options
helloooo!!! I'm going today to the cinema and I want to eat my dinner out!!! What do you recommended?? I like ITSU because I can check how many calories I'm eating!!! Other suggestion ?????

Replies

• GalaxyPants
    GalaxyPants Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ITSU is really good. So is Pret because the calorie amounts are shown. Whack is a nice Mexican chain and think most of their meals are logged in MFP so you can cross check calories while looking over the menu!
    Just avoid burgers and such.. if you do end up somewhere mildly unhealthy go for a lower calorie option by cutting out meat or carbs. Don't beat yourself up too much about it - just make sure you keep your calories under control for the rest of the day!
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You guys are lucky I wish I could visit London! Lol
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I like wagamamas ...cos yum

Chicken noodle ramen ...huge and 510 calories...I can never finish it ...good job my 11 year old has hollow legs

http://www.wagamama.com/our-menu/ramen
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    ITSU is really good. So is Pret because the calorie amounts are shown. Whack is a nice Mexican chain and think most of their meals are logged in MFP so you can cross check calories while looking over the menu!
    Just avoid burgers and such.. if you do end up somewhere mildly unhealthy go for a lower calorie option by cutting out meat or carbs. Don't beat yourself up too much about it - just make sure you keep your calories under control for the rest of the day!

Why avoid burgers? Even if she went to Burger King or McDonald's she could get the nutritional info easily and it's very portion controlled ...that said why would you ...bleurgh