Eating jello for weight loss

Options
RockyKenyon
RockyKenyon Posts: 8 Member
I'v been googling for years snacks I can eat on a diet and just recently found that sugar free jello is sweet,fun, and deliciouse and also only 20 cals a cup. Anyone else eat jello?

Replies

• maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I like eating it once in a while when I want something sweet and fruity but already have my fair share of fiber for the day and I'm not really hungry but just want something nice to snack on. It is refreshing as a snack during the summer months when its hot outside.
  • ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    110 with vodka!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do eat Jello occasionally. It has been sometime since I have made some though. Thanks for reminding me of that. I think I will mix some up tonight for tomorrow.
    70044776.png
  • RockyKenyon
    Options
    ccourcha wrote: »
    110 with vodka!
    Ohh I wish!
  • Feistiness72
    Feistiness72 Posts: 3,772 Member
    Options
    That is my daily snack during the week. I get to go packs... Which you just reminded me I'm out. However, mine are 10 calories each.
  • Spyer116
    Spyer116 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Never bought them. But have considered a few times. There are 9 cal packs here. Cheap enough too. Always tempting during lunch at work. Haha.
  • RockyKenyon
    Options
    Spyer116 wrote: »
    Never bought them. But have considered a few times. There are 9 cal packs here. Cheap enough too. Always tempting during lunch at work. Haha.
    Iv found some at 5 calories a serving. And i can never over eat it or it makes me sick.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Jello is fun.

But IMO, you don't need to eat specific foods on a "diet". If you're just looking for a low calorie snack, go for it, it's fun. But don't feel you HAVE to have the lowest calorie foods possible or need to restrict yourself. Eating your normal foods in smaller amounts is just fine. Practice moderation and you can have all sorts of fun yummy foods!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I'v been googling for years snacks I can eat on a diet and just recently found that sugar free jello is sweet,fun, and deliciouse and also only 20 cals a cup. Anyone else eat jello?

I sometimes make my own fun flavors with unflavored gelatin and diet soda instead of the water.

• Wolf___
    Wolf___ Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Diets are dumb.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I bought sugar-free jello and have yet to use it all. I just usually use them to add flavor to whipped cream or a fat bomb recipe.