Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm just looking for friends who are on the same journey.

I've got quite a lot of weight to lose and my boyfriend and I are doing it together (: I would love some friends

Replies

• I would love to be your friend! I'm trying lose too!
  • Heydi79
    Heydi79 Posts: 79 Member
    Me too same journey !!! Add me !
  • vickielliott2015
    vickielliott2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, im trying to lose a bit of weight after having a baby, hes nearly 2!! X add me
  • CasieSJ
    CasieSJ Posts: 44 Member
    I had a baby 9 months ago and I weigh more now then when I gave birth. I'm losing weight by myself. So I would love friends.
  • donsbetterhlf
    donsbetterhlf Posts: 40 Member
    I'm on the same journey. Or, should I say, my family and I are. AM needing support as well. You are more than e Levine to add mr
  • shrinkingfee
    shrinkingfee Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new! Lost 60lbs and my depression hit and now I'm at my highest weight. I'll add you guys too!
  • xsophiedebruijn
    xsophiedebruijn Posts: 1 Member
    It really helps me to have some support. I'm recovered from an ED and I'm working on a new healthy me! Add me :)
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    I've got about 160 lbs. to lose myself. I sent you a friend request. We can do this!
  • mtlynch95
    mtlynch95 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2015
    I suffer from cardiomyopathy so currently on new medication to keep it under control, so I have to be careful I don't overdo it as my heart doesn't know when to slow down on its own!
  • mel8505
    mel8505 Posts: 4 Member
    I've been dieting for the last 10 years and always go back on myself really want to do it but need motivation :) x
  • HeathCarlson2009
    HeathCarlson2009 Posts: 2 Member
    It really helps me to have some support. I'm recovered from an ED and I'm working on a new healthy me! Add me :)

That is great to hear and sorry about the ED to. I hope you are doing better.
  • kingrdz26
    kingrdz26 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2015
    Going BEAST MODE on my workouts and nutrition! 80 lbs to lose let's do this we can all DO IT!
  • CH2828
    CH2828 Posts: 30 Member
    Looking to lose weight get fit, feel free to add me too. :)
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Add me!!