i am new to everything

Options
CasieSJ
CasieSJ Posts: 44 Member
I need help with everything. What do you guys do when your begining? I do not own any weight equipment. I was doing workout videos on youtube. Any advise?

Replies

• rubyandmani
    rubyandmani Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hiya

I started few months ago. I also do youtube videos. already seens difference. I dont own any equipment whatsoever except good trainers. for weight I use water bottles and sometime my shampoo bottle thats 1kg.
    you can add me and my diary is open to friend you can see what i m.eating and what my exercise routine is.cx
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    The 30-day shred is a good place to start. :) You do 10 days each (nonconsecutive) of each level! You'll just need little 3-lb weights.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Check out Jayme Bayles channel, she has some great beginner workouts. The important part of the process is the calorie counting. Get that right and you're golden :)
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Youtube videos like fitness blender, blogilates, jillian michaels, gymra.
  • sarabrunning
    sarabrunning Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    mv9een4e3sts.jpg
    You don't need a gym! Find a way to sweat every day and keep it fun and interesting. You can walk, run, swim, hike, bike, play sports, do yoga, fitness videos, as long as you enjoy it and can do it consistently you will see results. Do dips on benches, lunges up a hill, and pull ups on trees! Try pole dancing, silks, rock climbing, climbing ropes. Always push yourself a bit and as it gets easy switch it up and find ways to challenge yourself. Welcome to fitness!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    mv9een4e3sts.jpg
    You don't need a gym! Find a way to sweat every day and keep it fun and interesting. You can walk, run, swim, hike, bike, play sports, do yoga, fitness videos, as long as you enjoy it and can do it consistently you will see results. Do dips on benches, lunges up a hill, and pull ups on trees! Try pole dancing, silks, rock climbing, climbing ropes. Always push yourself a bit and as it gets easy switch it up and find ways to challenge yourself. Welcome to fitness!

Wowza :)

• CasieSJ
    Options
    Thank yoy guys for the tips. I wil try them out. I'm very excited. It will be hard with a crawling baby, but I'm willing to do it!
  • jopapgh
    jopapgh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Put that baby in the stroller and walk. Increase the distance and intensity over time. Burn some of those calories.
  • CasieSJ
    Options
    Check out Jayme Bayles channel, she has some great beginner workouts. The important part of the process is the calorie counting. Get that right and you're golden :)

Is that how you spell her name? I couldn't find it
  • CasieSJ
    Options
    Never mind. Found it