I don't know how to politely say this....

Options

Replies

• mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    LOL. I DID THAT THE OTHER DAY WITH SOMETHING. I DONT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS, BUT I DID POST A STAT ABOUT IT. BC THE PEOPLE AT WORK WERE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I HAD LOST MY MIND. IT WAS COMPLETE WITH MOANING AND GROANING AND ALMOST ORGASMIC! LOL. (SORRY FOR CAPS AT WORK AND AM TOO LAZY TO SWITCH BACK AND FORTH)
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun to me! Did you have and "he" have a good time? LOL
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    Take one of the Jello Mousse Dark Chocolate Mint Temptations cup, slice up some strawberries, add a dollop of Cool Whip Free - and prepare for the big "O" face - OMG... i feel like i should feel guilty but for 110 calories? No guilt involved.
  • mrrodriguez
    mrrodriguez Posts: 158
    Options
    Ha Ha. You better go through your drawers and find all the hidden snacks so you don't have the temptation again!. I have a "food drawer" which is getting increasingly empty of bad food. Believe it or not my weakness is this really tasty high fat hummus! Thanks for the laugh.
  • memecade
    memecade Posts: 19
    Options
    SOUNDS F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • FryingPanda
    FryingPanda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    LOL. I DID THAT THE OTHER DAY WITH SOMETHING. I DONT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS, BUT I DID POST A STAT ABOUT IT. BC THE PEOPLE AT WORK WERE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I HAD LOST MY MIND. IT WAS COMPLETE WITH MOANING AND GROANING AND ALMOST ORGASMIC! LOL. (SORRY FOR CAPS AT WORK AND AM TOO LAZY TO SWITCH BACK AND FORTH)

I dunno... Given the sentiment, I think the CAPS is more than appropriate. :happy:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I feel ya sister!!! I went out to eat the other night with my parents and the table beside us got the prailine cheesecake for dessert. I just stared. My DH had to say something to me several times about not staring. I seriously could have literally rubbed it all over myself, it is that good. But alas, I just stared and apparently made my DH uncomfortable!!! LOL!!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

I dunno... Given the sentiment, I think the CAPS is more than appropriate. :happy:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I could have heard that coming from one of the offices here, I would have really thought something inappropriate was going on. Sad to say but it is true!!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I feel ya sister!!! I went out to eat the other night with my parents and the table beside us got the prailine cheesecake for dessert. I just stared. My DH had to say something to me several times about not staring. I seriously could have literally rubbed it all over myself, it is that good. But alas, I just stared and apparently made my DH uncomfortable!!! LOL!!!

HILARIOUS! I made love to a mushroom swiss burger and small order of onion rings last weekend. Not only were they tasty but I was freezing after beng outdoors all morning with my hubby (it was only about 50 degrees out!) so the warm food made me extra happy. :love:
  • Kristylarson
    Options
    ha ha ha I've had those moments that's for sure!!!
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    As long as you enjoyed it.:laugh:
  • drosario1204
    Options
    Everything tastes better when you don't have it for awhile which is why I can't wait for Fridays (my splurge day)! =D

Its great if you can splurge for one day then get back on track....unfortunatlly I cant because my splurge day will turn into a splurge week...month?
  • beth40n2
    beth40n2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Better a pudding cup than a whole big box of homemade pudding!
  • horsiegall
    horsiegall Posts: 70
    Options
    I wish there was calorie free beer
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options

Don't know if you saw my reply, but I call that a foodgasm.
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    Hilarious I needed a good laugh! :laugh:
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's was a good laugh for today. I am glad you found something that tickle your taste buds lol.....
  • beccalc1981
    beccalc1981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hahaha, that's hysterical! Glad I'm not the only one that goes a little overboard when enjoying our treats!
  • memecade
    memecade Posts: 19
    Options
    I wish there was calorie free beer

Agree!
  • thirteenblessings
    Options
    LOL, how funny! Amazing how when we are eating mostly healthy and have the occasional treat, how the treat tastes so much better:)