In need of supportive friends

Hey, my name is Katie and I'm from England UK. I am not new to my fitness pal, in fact I lost over 30lbs two years back but I am struggling to gain the will power this time round. I have recently had a baby so my time is not just mine anymore and i think that's why I am failing. I would love some friends who may be in a similar position and need support also. Lets help each other. I also am hoping to lose 5 stone.

Replies

• jessrose1981
    jessrose1981 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm just starting. I Have About 55LBS To lose. I need all the support I can get.
  • CH2828
    CH2828 Posts: 30 Member
    I'm starting back too.... There's a discussion I started called "Never Give Up" under motivation and support. I'm hoping that will help. But I would love to add people who are working on their fitness... We can do this!
  • julisudman
    julisudman Posts: 1 Member
    Same here. Will add you
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    You are not alone, I'm trying to reloose a few pounds
  • majorschmuck
    majorschmuck Posts: 41 Member
    I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm very serious about my fitness goals and I don't get much support at home. So I'm always looking for friends in this community to help me stay motivated or who need motivating. I often find that motivating others helps keep me going.
  • stepmelisa
    stepmelisa Posts: 9 Member
    I'm also trying to lose 30lbs. I need help and some advice. Current weight 214. My idle weight is 180.
  • bandgsmom1
    bandgsmom1 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to get and give support too. I need to loose a total of 55 pounds. However, my immediate goal is to loose 30 pounds by October 15th. That is the date I leave on a 10 day mission trip to Haiti. Please feel free to add me.
  • Shaimmakai
    Shaimmakai Posts: 1 Member
    Also gearing up to jump back on the fitness train! Feeling a bit of dread about getting 100% back on following and obeying the fitness pal. I successfully lost the 10 pounds I wanted to get rid of last year, then me did a huge move and relocated and I fell off the exercise and logging my food almost completely and now that 10 is right back on:( I keep saying ok, im starting next week and then pushing it a bit and finding excuses like "my pal coming to visit for a week and how will we have fun if I'm on a strict calorie count and exercise routine "... Excuses. Anyways long story short, I'm excited to get going and look forward to reading your stories and hope we all succeed!!
  • lucylindabaker
    lucylindabaker Posts: 10 Member
    I'm from England too and need that extra boost to help me along the way! I'll add you now, if anyone else wants to add me please feel free!
  • jillfrisch
    jillfrisch Posts: 20 Member
    I need some supportive friends too. I am back on MFP after some time. I think it is the only thing that works and reading everyones success stories is very motivating.