For those who have completed the 30 Day Shred..

angie_pangie
angie_pangie Posts: 50 Member
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone completed the 30 Day Shred for a second time?

I will have completed my first cycle of the 30 DS on the 30th and plan to start it again on June 1st. I was just wondering how to go about doing the levels. Should I start from level 1 again for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days?
If I can complete the whole thing in level 3, should I? I am not sure which level, 2 or 3, actually works me harder so I was thinking about mixing it up between those two. If I do that, how many days should I do each level?

Sorry for so many questions and they may sound silly. I am just not sure how to go about it. Say I did level 2 one day level 3 the next, level 2 the day after.. I am thinking I should do the same work out for for a longer period to get the most out of it. But really, I have no idea!!

If anyone could tell me how they went about doing the 30 day shred for the second time, that would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,849 Member
    I haven't, but if you are willing to pick up a couple of her other dvd's there is a "slim in 30" program you can find online.
  • tuprnena
    tuprnena Posts: 4
    hey could u tell me what the 30 day shred is??
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    I had started the shred for the 2nd time... this was supposed to be my 5 day week... I was planning on doing Mon - Fri x2 on each level and so something else on the weekends... but I got the flu monday and yesterday... and don't think I can workout today I am still not at 100%.... but plan on doing it over again start Monday....
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    i think it would be a good idea to switch it up. maybe one level one day and another the next. this way you are using different body parts and blasting fat. congrats on being on your second round! i love 30ds.

just don't phone it in. :laugh: :laugh:
  • angie_pangie
    angie_pangie Posts: 50 Member
    The 30 Day Shred is a work out DVD by Jillian Michaels. It is only 20 minutes of circuit training and a warm up/cool down. It works out to about 27 minutes.
    I highly recommend it. I have seen results without diet, I can't imagine what will happen if I incorporate healthy eating habits!!
This discussion has been closed.