Calorie Issues

Options
Does anyone else have an issue with having an extra 100-300 calories left over (before exercise) at the end of the day? Now that I am not eating the catered lunches at work, I tend to have calories left over and I cannot stomach eating them, the food just seems too much.

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Eat some sweets. Treat yourself ;)
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    ice cream time!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    No, I definitely do not have this problem.

Ice cream usually fills the gaps.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I sometimes have some left over but I always make sure I net 1200...(exercise calories)

But I also eat a chocolate bar everynight too and gross 1800 a day.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Goldfish. Today, goldfish.... lol
  • ghotiandtchoghs8192
    ghotiandtchoghs8192 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If I'm hungry, I eat. If I'm not hungry, I don't eat.
  • beansandchips
    beansandchips Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I never have this problem!
  • ArkMom35
    ArkMom35 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I never have this problem!

Me either.. OP either enjoy a treat or eat something like avocado or peanut butter to get those calories in.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I sometimes have several left over. If I do, I don't worry about it, but it doesn't happen regularly.
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    If I have a low calorie I supplement with a chocolate bar or some kind of treat
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have an issue with having an extra 100-300 calories left over (before exercise) at the end of the day? Now that I am not eating the catered lunches at work, I tend to have calories left over and I cannot stomach eating them, the food just seems too much.

Don't eat the extra calories. If you are not hungry then don't eat.
    Save the calories for the end of the week
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    I think its a ridiculous problem and one ive never had. I have 20+ different ways to eat extra calories.
    People that are overweight are obviously experts at doing this.
  • rebeccahunt718
    rebeccahunt718 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    I think its a ridiculous problem and one ive never had. I have 20+ different ways to eat extra calories.
    People that are overweight are obviously experts at doing this.

I am overweight and have been for a long time... Since I was around 14y/o. However, I am trying to clean up my diet and I already supplement in junk food to my diet to get closer to my plans. I usually eat 2 meals a day and a few smaller snack meals because I am just not as hungry as I used to be.
  • cajuntank
    cajuntank Posts: 924 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    This is just my opinion as I have been thinking on this from a behavioral standpoint. Coming from being overweight and speaking from the context of that, I have evidently given over to more of a hedonic eating pattern (eating out of boredom, socially when not hungry, or just because its 12:00 and lunchtime, etc... when not really hungry) opposed to homeostatic eating where I adhere to natural hunger and satiety queues. I am of the opinion that unless their is an unhealthy pattern of under-eating, then one might need to follow their natural queues of satiety more closely to create more of a balanced behavior. This is not negating the need to eat to maintain health, as the opposite eating disorder could evolve, but within the context of this happening to a small extent, I think it might be beneficial to "not spend it just because you have it in the bank today" and become more attune tho those queues. Again, just my observation and opinion.