• Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    fatblatta wrote: »
    Nicely done!

• sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Dump the loser with the baseball cap. You're too good for him.

• Kris1279
    Options
    Dump the loser with the baseball cap. You're too good for him.

Lol that's funny :)
  • alkight84
    alkight84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Maybe I missed it. What Beachbody workouts did you do? I'm currently doing p90X3 and down 8lbs and about 10 inches. Great job!! :smile:
  • karina23ortiz
    karina23ortiz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! !!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Your smile makes me happy. You look great. Good job.
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job, very inspirational!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bravo! You look so wonderful and are such an inspiration :)
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I am mid-way in my journey to tone up as well; I have a similar body type to yours and am gradually seeing my middle shrink. I do a lot of running because I love it so I don't have a lot of time to lift, but once running season is over this year I'm going to do Body Beast. I also have endo but have only had one surgery for it. I find that it wreaks havoc with my endurance/stamina, but I fight through. I'm grateful to only have minimal pain from it.
  • michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You look fantastic and the smile on your face shows that you know you've done well, too :smiley:

I started in March of 2014 at 195 in a size 14 and am currently around 150. I am 5'5 so similar in height, too. I'm definitely eating healthier overall and am incorporating exercise in several days a week, but I've got a little ways to go as life has gotten in the way many times over the last year! You are definitely an inspiration for me to keep chugging along :wink:
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4" my weight is 138, but no way I look as good as u
  • click_ash22
    click_ash22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You luk awesome!!! M a mom of two as well n my body is nothing like wht i used to be... Hv started usung this app n keeping control on my diet. Really hope to get in shape like you!
  • Gena_Beana
    Gena_Beana Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Super good job! You look not a day over 25, and your stomach...OMG there is not a stretch mark or extra fat cell visible!!! Such an amazing transformation!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!! BRAVO!!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm still working at it :) trying to answer some questions. I did all of T25 and P90X3 and Body Beast. Did T25 twice and am on my third round of Body Beast. Love Beast. Good stuff. Don't give up, remember it takes time. :) thanks for all the kind words!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I love that this was 1.5 years. It helps me place my goals realistically. You look absolutely gorgeous that smile is super inspirational. I couldn't help smiling reading this. Congratulations!
  • kndev
    kndev Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Job well done! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!