Do you think you look like your actual age?

Options

Replies

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I think as life in the US has gotten less in the labor area we age a lot less "hard". So, people in their 40's look closer to 30's, 30s to 20's etc. Just my opinion.

I'm a short guy and when I shave people think i'm real young lol
  • AlecB62
    AlecB62 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of people think I'm younger than I am but probably because of the way I act, dress, hobbies etc.
    When I look in the mirror I think I look older than I actually am so don't understand why they think that.
  • miyukiasakura
    miyukiasakura Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    They said I looked older than my age :'( Because of my behavior, style and hobbies :( Im 22 yrs old with a baby face like a school girl but always act as a 30 yr old woman and my hobbies seem for 50's :lol:
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, you tell me.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Yeah I look my age but it doesn't bother me!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Yeah I look my age but it doesn't bother me!

You totally look younger than your age.
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Yes I do and I've earned every wrinkle
  • WishesOnTheStar
    WishesOnTheStar Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Like to think I'm doing alright, but there are always those mornings when you wake up and look in the mirror and wish you hadn't
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    I get anywhere from 16-26.

I'm 32.
  • MrFitness225
    MrFitness225 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    HELL NO!
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    People usually think I am 10 years younger than I am. But as more grey sets in, people are guessing closer now. I am 46.
  • lovematthewchristopher
    lovematthewchristopher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I really dont know! When i was younger, i never had to show id, since i looked much older than i was. Now, i dont think i look my age, and some people cant believe it when i tell them that i am 50!
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Some say I look 18 and some say I look my age. I think I look young and for this I thank God haha
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    I'm told I don't by lots of people
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 now, but I still got carded buying cigarettes for someone when I was 29 and had my then 4 year old with me.
  • irishgirlxo
    irishgirlxo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 21.. Recently just back from Greece and a guy told me I looked no older than 17 then changed it to 16. O.o
  • backtofit68
    backtofit68 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    The white in my beard is a dead give away that im 45 but if I shave people think I'm 441/2.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    I always get mistaken for younger, and I love it!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I think as life in the US has gotten less in the labor area we age a lot less "hard". So, people in their 40's look closer to 30's, 30s to 20's etc. Just my opinion.

I'm a short guy and when I shave people think i'm real young lol

Makes a lot of sense.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    People tell me I don't look my age, but I think people tell everyone that just to be nice. I don't think I look younger than friends my age. Fitter than most, but not younger.

I'd say I feel younger than my age, though, which is much more important IMO. My friends are always talking about their bad knees, back pain, everything aches and cracks apparently. I still roll out of bed and get shocked by the old lady in the mirror. I don't feel differently than I did 30 years ago.