Replies

• bas0128
    bas0128 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone can add me...open diary and daily logging
  • opalle
    opalle Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    First week actively trying to lose 37lbs. Taking a slow and steady approach this time round. Feel free to add me, logging on daily is one of my goals.
  • egronbeck
    egronbeck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could always use the motivation from others! :) Add me if you want!
  • jtcanale530
    jtcanale530 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    would love to add some friends on MFP
  • meicornuehollander
    meicornuehollander Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends, hard to stay on task.
  • BIGLeagueQ
    BIGLeagueQ Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    A few new friends would definitely help keep this going in the right direction! :) Feel free to add me!
  • JJLynn_
    JJLynn_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    add me so we can motivate each other :)
  • spidersylar
    spidersylar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me so I can snoop in your food diaries... I mean add me so I can motivate you. :)
  • Toadfitness
    Toadfitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to help motivate others and get motivation from others! Feel free to add me
  • 74Patricia
    74Patricia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends!! Add me!! "You can always live longer by adding new friends to your life" Fahim Uddin
  • shallsmileforyou
    shallsmileforyou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya everyone! It's always better to have a friend that motivates you, and for you motivate them! Add me if you wish to :)<3
  • amandapanda932011
    amandapanda932011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm new here. Would like to get all the motivation I can get :)
  • FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support! I am a friendly dog from London, UK
  • Kindness_is_gangster
    Kindness_is_gangster Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm a 26 year old Aussie gal. In the past I've been fabulously successful at losing weight.... I've been even more successful at regaining it! Would love some friends to motivate / keep me motivated.

Best of luck all, feel free to add me.

--Positive mind--
    --Positive vibes--
    --Positive life--
  • apriljw77
    apriljw77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I have used MFP before and lost weight and now have gained it back. I was a Construction Inspector and was active, but now I manage jobs and don't get out from behind a desk much. Ugh!! I started walking a few times a week and seeing some result with some better food choices. I am a working mom of three boys and need some friends and motivators! I hope to motivate some in the process.
  • Blondie_471
    Blondie_471 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    More motivational people would be great :)
  • jpburcham
    jpburcham Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Always eager for a new friend.
  • Nae73
    Nae73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Renae. Im in my early 40s and have been at this for a while now. I have had triumphs and failures. Still in the process of losing weight and Looking for friends who know what I'm going through. Been trying to do this on my own for too long now. Please feel free to add me :)
  • Nae73
    Nae73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Renae. Im in my early 40s and have been at this for a while now. I have had triumphs and failures. Still in the process of losing weight and Looking for friends who know what I'm going through. Been trying to do this on my own for too long now. Please feel free to add me :)