So I want to lose 10 lbs by june 16th...

juliana1977
juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
I know it is a lot in a short period of time. I already lost almost 25 lbs. Those lbs were lost from december to march, since then I am at the same stage. The reason I havent lost more than that is bc I was going through so much stress and I let go of exercizing and dieting. But at least I was able to keep those 25 lbs off!
I am going out of the country and I know my 5 weeks aways will be filled of beer, red meat and or fat foods... I know I will be eating more than I should. So I want to lose this 10lbs so I can be ok of gainning some back. Believe once I come back I will be back ontrack on calories and exercise!
What worked for you when you tried to lose a lot in a short amount of time?

Replies

• Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    After my 2nd baby i lost 70 lbs in 3 months! i ate the same thing everyday just about....breakfast 1 whole grain wrap with 1 egg and 2 canadian bacon and half piece of cheese, an apple for snack, lunch another wrap with 3oz chicken half piece cheese, honey mustard and lettuce, an apple for snack and then dinner ,whatever i was feeding my family, portio control! and i got on the treadmill for 20min a day....hard! It fell off, but took much dedication! good luck!
  • red4560
    red4560 Posts: 32
    Well when I try to lose weight in a short amount of time I go on a water diet. No other drinks except water. I also go on a no bread diet. Drinking water only for 2 weeks made me lose between 2-5ibs and on a no bread diet for 2 weeks made me loose another 2-5 ibs. So you can always try that. You are basically losing "water weight". Its not dangerous but you shouldn't stay off bread for two long. I would slowly add bread to a maximum of 3 servings a day to keep that excess weight off. The water diet is a good diet because it keep your body clean of toxins. You can go back to drinking milk, soda, OJ and stuff after two weeks but keep it to a minimum, especially soda. Hope this helps

~Cynthia
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    oy :(
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Thank you guys for the ideas! I think I will try the only water diet thing..... and I may go down on the bread too.
    I think I need to stick to the same food too, that may help to stay within calorie intake!
  • Skinny100
    Skinny100 Posts: 77
    You can do it!!!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Def keep the water intake high as it'll keep you feeling full, I LOVE bread, but bread doesn't love me, if your body is simalar in it's reaction (i look pregnant!) then low bread would work well too :)

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.