Your Driver's License Weight

Options
15678911»

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Hold on, I have to go check what mine says, lol. Apparently MI driver's licenses do not have weight, only height....but WOW, that photo is something awful! Glad I don't look that 'round' anymore =)
  • Daniellerathey34
    Options
    I have 5 more pounds to go WOOT!! I wonder if anyone ever puts their true weight on their drivers license? haha
  • skyblue19912001
    Options
    6 Pounds to go :) woohoo!
  • arwensb
    arwensb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hadn't even thought about the weight on my license! Great topic!
    I have been lying on my driver's license for many years. Always put the weight that I reasonably thought I could get to if I dieted. But I never put in the effort to get to that weight.
    Today I weigh 5 lbs less than the license says. :drinker:
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow....just had to look at mine. I now have a new goal.....ashamed to say I am 30 lbs over what it says....who was I kidding?
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I was 35 lbs over now I am 10lbs under my Driver license listed weight! That's so funny I wonder if anyone's weight matches their license...
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
  • Pinkysky412
    Options
    It reads 37lbs lighter than I am. And yes, I flat out lied.... Ah well, I will get there.
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    I had to get a new license last fall because I got married. I finally changed the weight that I had listed several renewals ago. Now I am 30lbs below that weight. I am still 30lbs above the weight I listed back when I was 16, but I know that was a lie, or unrealistic truth.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!