Went from 308 to 165 in a year!

gigs1234
gigs1234 Posts: 14 Member
When I first started I was 308 pounds. I can't really tell you what made me decide to start exercising it just kind of happened. I hated the way I looked for a really long time and I guess I just got sick of it. I cut out soda all together I went from 6 cans of mtn dew a day to 6 bottles of water a day and pizza every night to chicken wraps(grilled of course). I admit the first few weeks were really tough but once I got into the swing of things and found food I enjoy eating that was healthy I was set. I lost 143 pounds all together and if I was able to do it you can to. You just can't give up, so when ur on the treadmill or running or working out and you start feeling tired or just don't want to do it tell your self to keep going no matter what and think about your goals because it may hurt and feel uncomfortable now but in the end you're going g to feel amazing.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!