I don't want friends

Options
Pound_Destroyer
Pound_Destroyer Posts: 32 Member
edited June 2015 in Motivation and Support
I have enough sunshine and roses in my life. I don't have facebook because I don't need kitten gifs and adorable dog farts. I want someone who is brutally honest. I want to be friends with an a-hole. Someone who knows there stuff. Someone that will look at my diary and yell, Why did you eat that? Move your butt! Seems that's not the en vogue thing! ARGH!

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    LOL....well, there are no shortage of those around here. I'm sure you'll find some.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    How about you stop whining about friends or no friends and log your damned food? You said you logged for years with no results. If you were doing it right, you'd have lost weight or have a medical condition. Maybe you should call a doctor if you swear you were doing it right.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I have enough sunshine and roses in my life. I don't have facebook because I don't need kitten gifs and adorable dog farts. I want someone who is brutally f-in honest. I want to be friends with an a-hole. Someone who knows there stuff. Someone that will look at my diary and yell, Why did you eat that? Move your butt! Seems that's not the en vogue thing! ARGH!

I'd love to oblige you but your diary is empty? :/
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I have enough sunshine and roses in my life. I don't have facebook because I don't need kitten gifs and adorable dog farts. I want someone who is brutally f-in honest. I want to be friends with an a-hole. Someone who knows there stuff. Someone that will look at my diary and yell, Why did you eat that? Move your butt! Seems that's not the en vogue thing! ARGH!

With a goal of 1,520 calories per day. Seems legit.
  • WA_mama2
    WA_mama2 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That 10 ounce Naked brand juice you drink in the morning is not doing you any favors. The mango one has 35 grams of sugar. No one should eat 35g of sugar at once.

(And it's not exactly a fair comparison, but that one juice has half of some people's *daily* carb allowance in it.)

Cut the portion in half or replace it with a realistic portion size of fresh fruit. It takes a ridiculous amount of fruit to make a 10oz juice, and that brand is on the thick side. I think if you saw how much fresh fruit you'd have to eat to get the equivalent you'd be shocked.

• Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options

With a goal of 1,520 calories per day. Seems legit.

Calorie limits are relative
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should start by logging so people CAN comment on your diary and be brutally honest.

You get what you put into it.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    JohnBarth wrote: »
    How about you stop whining about friends or no friends and log your damned food? You said you logged for years with no results. If you were doing it right, you'd have lost weight or have a medical condition. Maybe you should call a doctor if you swear you were doing it right.

^^^^ Looks like this could be a perfect match. ;)
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    I like your cajones, @JohnBarth
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    JohnBarth wrote: »
    LOL this and this

Preach it
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    If you don't want friends then why are you spamming the forums desperately begging for friends?
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    If you don't want friends then why are you spamming the forums desperately begging for friends?

For something to do.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    LOL - I just responded to your other thread. It doesn't sound like we'd be a good match. :) <--- see what I mean?
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options

Friendship is a two way thing. Its all very well you wanting someone to expend time motivating you, but what makes you worthile? The fact you are willing o regard someone as an ahole who just might be telling you the truth seems completely underwhelming. Plenty of people claim they want such advice, but they whimp out and ignore when it suits them. Unfortunately the person to motivate you should be yourself.
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    I'm bored by these forums now. I'm leaving.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Doesnt look like youd have taken very well to someone telling you what to do and pointing out when you werent doing it. Perhaps youll listen to yourself.
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    this has to be the funniest thread I read lol
This discussion has been closed.