Cals left over & not hungry!!

Options
I've had 3 meals, 2 pieces of fruit and one of my diet chef snacks I had left today and still have 381 cals left, mainly due to exercise. I'm not hungry though but do I eat something just so i've had them all??

Replies

• Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    If you're not hungry, I'd just listen to your body and let it go. As long as you aren't making a habit of being way under your goals, it probably won't hurt.
  • NancyCatherineWalker
    Options
    Personally , if I have extra calories because of a particularly large work out then I don't eat them back. I make sure that I've eaten at least 1200 for the day. I don't worry about it after that. YMMV Note: I go to 1200 because my issue is usually not eating enough and getting stuck.
  • bex879165
    bex879165 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've just increased my daily intake as I had it set wrong so i'm worried this is how it's going to be everyday! I've had 3 good, healthy meals today and I really don't know what else I could eat!! Definitely not hungry though and even feel as though I could do some more exercise!!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    If you're not hungry, I'd just listen to your body and let it go. As long as you aren't making a habit of being way under your goals, it probably won't hurt.

I agree. The other night I had a net of about 800 calories but I wasn't hungry so I just went to bed. Doing it once in a while shouldn't hurt. Plus, then if you have a day later in the week when you go over you have some room to play with, so to speak.
  • michelle2566
    Options
    I have calories left most day more so when I have done excercise dont worry about as long as your eatting enough to keep healthy...
  • michelle2566
    Options
    I have calories left most day more so when I have done excercise dont worry about as long as your eatting enough to keep healthy...
  • NancyCatherineWalker
    Options
    Make sure that your setting the right amounts of food when you eat. That was something that screwed me up the first day. I put down 1 cup of something when I really ate 2. It can make a big difference.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I would definitely listen to your body. just make sure you don't "undereat" too many days in a row.
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everyone seems to be saying the same thing: if you're full, don't try and cram more food down yourself, but be sure to avoid having too huge of a calorie deficit very often. If you seem to do this a lot, you might check on how you have your goals set or on the serving sizes, as was mentioned by azurelaroux.