Do you think you look like your actual age?

Options

Replies

• Fabulousfoodiefun
    Fabulousfoodiefun Posts: 103 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    marybell82 wrote: »
    My sister is 18 months younger and everyone thinks she is older than me... so Im not sure if i look my age or if she looks much older than her age?

How old do I look? no peeking at my profile!

Didn't look....but, 33?....and I only say that because your user name "82" I'm assuming is the year you were born....such a sleuth....
  • marybell82
    marybell82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    marybell82 wrote: »
    My sister is 18 months younger and everyone thinks she is older than me... so Im not sure if i look my age or if she looks much older than her age?

How old do I look? no peeking at my profile!

Didn't look....but, 33?....and I only say that because your user name "82" I'm assuming is the year you were born....such a sleuth....

Oh Yeah, DUH! forgot my username has 82 in it. I am 32 for now, will be 33 in Sept. So much for guessing huh.
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    yup
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I think I do. People will occasionally guess that I am about five years younger than I really am, but that's probably because of the way I dress.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    When I was younger and people would tell me I looked younger than I am, I used to be very flattered. But after hearing how many people get told that, I can't take any of it seriously.
  • Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    When I was 19/20 people ALWAYS guessed I was at LEAST mid 20's or later. I'm proud to say I've lost 75 pounds and now I'm getting ID'd! People think I'm 23 or so :) YAY!! (This picture I'm posting with was about 30 pounds ago....)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I get around 25-40. If she's drunk I'm 25, if she's not, I'm 40.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    I'm told anywhere between 14-21. I sometimes get very rude comments and looks when I'm out with my kids. I'm 31.
  • Raaneve
    Raaneve Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    *I* think I look my age, and yes my pic is current. But people who don't know us regularly think my baby sister is older than me (I've got 5 years on her), so I guess I probably don't. :)
  • Kellyleef75
    Kellyleef75 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in March . I gave a 19 1/2 year old son and a 10 month old granddaughter. I get told all the time I don't look my age and PPP can't believe that my son is actually my son and that I have a granddaughter!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Hope so because I sure feel a lot older these days :(
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to look as old as I feel Rob!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I already said my feelings...but my wifey sure doesn't!
  • aloakley87
    aloakley87 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I get that I look younger a lot.. Got 22 the other day.. I'm 28
  • jafrab
    jafrab Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mixed opionions ..whatcha think?
  • sugaandgrits
    sugaandgrits Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    nope.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    I look close, I act like I'm 12.
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    The overall guess is usually 18, but I'm 22. I had one lady guess 14 when I was 20. No,I don't think I look my age, lol!
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    People tell me all the time that I look younger and they're really surprised when I tell them I have sons in their 20's. Just the other day someone said they thought I was in my 30's!! :) I'm 46.
  • nomad5326
    nomad5326 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I don't look like my dad when he was my age but I look like my peers at my age so yes