help with calories I do if I'm doing it right

Options
I love food. I been doing ok eating healthy but sometimes I go over the calorie intake . I'm doing a 1800 one because I hAve no clue how to do 1300 so my question is. Even I work out and number still green am i still losing weight. Even sometimes I don't stay with the 1800 it's tough I love food and being with family eats junk not eAsy I hAve 80 pounds to lose I'm still new to myfitnesspal

Replies

• samasam799
    samasam799 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I been eating 3 meals with one snack and a hour at the gym. I just don't know if I'm post to stay under that to lose even the number still green. I just want to lose weight. I think I been eAting healthy. And how many days to exercise and it's says 5 weeks I'll be at 217 does that number really true about the 5 weeks
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    If you're in a deficit, you're losing.
  • samasam799
    Options
    Ok thanks
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    samasam799 wrote: »
    I been eating 3 meals with one snack and a hour at the gym. I just don't know if I'm post to stay under that to lose even the number still green. I just want to lose weight. I think I been eAting healthy. And how many days to exercise and it's says 5 weeks I'll be at 217 does that number really true about the 5 weeks

If you are happy at the rate you are losing, then stick with 1800 or what you are doing. Your cruncg point comes to when you stop losing and then after waiting a few weeks you will need to consider if you should lower your calories or move more.

The projection is just wahtever loss you have x5 so its very basic and requires the same rate of loss/ deficit as you are already experiencing. Dont take it as gospel if you dont get that rate, but you might get more.
  • samasam799
    Options
    Ok I should do that just hope I'm doing it right. So does it matter if I eat junk but it's under 1800 a day. Or just healthy. Sorry new to this :)