Goal to lose 42lbs

Options
My goal is to lose 49lbs, lost 7lbs so far. Trying to get back to the weight I was 2 years ago. Stressful job, moved a lot and lost loved ones caused me to emotionally eat. Feel so much better in every way now.

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Emotionally eating is the worst. Just got to take it one day at a time.
  • Viredic
    Viredic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I put my weight back on with a relocation for a job back home. Took a while to sell my old house. The stress about killed my wife and I. It also put a lot of weight back on. Then health issues with our son...Now I'm focused and getting it back off. You can do it to...Anyways welcome to MFP!
    Feel free to friend me if you wish.
    Have a good one!
  • EnglishNaijaGalinCali83
    Options
    Yikes moving and settling in is crazy, no wonder it is in the top 5 stressful situations a person can go through!!!
    Thank you, we both can do it!! 20Lbs is amazing, congratulations. I am hoping to reach that goal in September. Thanks for the help!!
    I friended you.
  • EnglishNaijaGalinCali83
    Options
    Good Luck! Emotionally eating is the worst. Just got to take it one day at a time.

Yes, I realize that is what I have been doing the last 2 years and I had no clue.yes one day at a time and realizing what my triggers are. All the best with your weight loss journey.