Need encouragement?

Options
I'm looking for friends that I can help stay on track. I hope to get the same in return. If you're looking to make friends, post here.

Replies

• crys_todd
    crys_todd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Support and encouragement is so important. Feel free to add me.
  • bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • AmyBethBoothroyd
    AmyBethBoothroyd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can Add me if you like. We're all on this journey together. My diary is open to help with accountability.
  • stephinator92
    stephinator92 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • bcschulz
    Options
    Will do, thanks!
  • nikiayres
    nikiayres Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love some encouragement! Feel free to add me and I will send some your way too!!
  • Megan__Marie
    Megan__Marie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends to help keep me motivated and that I can do the same for in return. Feel free to add me.
  • bcschulz
    Options
    Will do.
  • kmla2007
    kmla2007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. Also looking for encouragement and motivation!! I'm determined to do this and make a serious lifestyle change!!
  • spatulamom
    spatulamom Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I don't have my diary open, but I'll fix that. I could use as much support as possible and would like to support others!
  • mking12713
    mking12713 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need supportive people in our lives on our journey! I just left another "support" group on Facebook in which I was ridiculed and bullied and bashed, and I'm looking for a better environment! I don't know if my diary is open, but I will look and if it isn't, I will fix it!
  • Jasmunr
    Jasmunr Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) support is a great tool
  • Mandi98U
    Mandi98U Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well I get so much motivation from seeing how my friends are doing on here .
  • OteroG05
    OteroG05 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can all use a little support.
  • LAshley87
    LAshley87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends that offer encouragement and motivation! Everyone is more than welcome to add me!
  • bcschulz
    Options
    Done! :)