tattoos and fittness!

Options
Hey y'all!

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hey. I love me my tattoos! And am getting into fitness hardcore! Good luck on your journey!
  • chrisandrews763
    chrisandrews763 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Best motivation is having tattoos... because if you have then, you wanna show then off lol
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Uggg, not a fan. But, enjoy.
  • chrisandrews763
    Options
    Lol! Thanks
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Love love love tattoos. :D
  • chrisandrews763
    Options
    Do you have any? Lol I love it when people ask me how many I have and I'm like one....two.... lots
  • silencioesoro
    Options
    I've got... six so far. I had to stop and count, lol.
  • JanelleG0122
    Options
    Best motivation is having tattoos... because if you have then, you wanna show then off lol

Ha I didn't even think of it that way. I have both my hips done, that I haven't showed off since high school ... hmm another reason to get my stomach in tip top shape :)
  • JanelleG0122
    Options
    I always forget how many I have when people ask me. Mostly mine are small, and can be hidden in most outfits, except my wrist. The only reason is until I find a career and know how they feel about tattoos I can't go too crazy!
  • silencioesoro
    Options
    Fire - lol! Exactly, only two are easily seen. Well. depending on what I wear. I have one on my wrist and one on my forearm - rest can easily be hidden.
  • Heydi79
    Heydi79 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos :)
  • Amyaya
    Amyaya Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Love them too :) Got about four myself, small though.
  • chrisandrews763
    Options
    I think the whole tattoo is a career killer isn't the case anymore.. I mean I have a full sleeve.. an a half so far done .. and I'm happily the director of a company.. the world is more open and not judging individuals based on appearance.... lol hope that didn't skind preachy
  • chrisandrews763
    Options
    I think the whole tattoo is a career killer isn't the case anymore.. I mean I have a full sleeve.. an a half so far done .. and I'm happily the director of a company.. the world is more open and not judging individuals based on appearance.... lol hope that didn't sound preachy

• tdh_jsn
    tdh_jsn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh tattoos, I have a few and it seems like it's a never ending thing. Hmmm I am getting ready for more work soon.
  • MorganHeath
    MorganHeath Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got my first tattoo and it was so hard to take two days off from the gym
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait to get my next tattoo! I have to find an artist willing to tattoo me while I'm breastfeeding though. Luckily my current job is fine with tats and once I finish school I will work for myself. It'll be exciting when my back is done and I'm confident enough to show it off