I need a support system. Some mfp friends would be nice.

Options
I really need a support system. I don't have anyone that is here for me on this weight loss journey nor do I feel comfortable talking about it with anyone I know really because they are all fit. I'm like the fat girl in the family. I would like to change this and stop feeling so insecure. I really need some friends on here.

Replies

• chrisandrews763
    chrisandrews763 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Kick some butt girl!!
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling. Almost all my friends are super skinny and I always feel like 'the fat chick' lately I've been avoiding going out since they can go out to eat and drink all they want and not gain weight :(. Good luck on your journey!
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I do not have a support network in real life so I use this site to help me through my journey. I have had great results through MFP friends and these community threads. I wish you all the luck with your journey!!
  • mq90910
    mq90910 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here, I've always gone about it alone. I think having support and feeling accountable is going to help. Add me! I'm going to be trying new recipes = )
  • ashringg
    ashringg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Motivation and guidance help. This is a support system.
  • baclapp1
    baclapp1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 25 lbs, I am halfway there but seem to have hit a plateau....need to phone a friend...LOL
  • Cookeymiceter
    Cookeymiceter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just stick at it and remember its all one big mind game!
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    You can build up a good suport group here, feel free to add me if you like.
  • maryerline
    maryerline Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. This is an amazing community.
  • wkjath
    wkjath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please i am new <3
  • CDCO
    CDCO Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me I need help too!

• 13muthonikimani
    13muthonikimani Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, we can do this together! :#