Mommy of three could use friends to follow!

Options
Amber92890
Amber92890 Posts: 1 Member
Hello I'm a mother of two beautiful girls and a very handsome little boy. This isn't the first time I've used MFP, but typically only have one friend or so to follow. I'm in need of more, I feel the power of groups really is motivating!! Thank you in advance ;)

Replies

• mrsabigailmummy
    mrsabigailmummy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the Uk, live in Essex. I have a beautiful little girl called Abigail who has just turned three, would love to add you as a friend as defiantly need support. Happy to diet buddy if you are?
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm the mom to two boys ages 7 3/4 and 10 3/4 years. lol I'm always open to have new friends. I need all the support and butt kicking I can get.
  • BrendaMaldonado1
    BrendaMaldonado1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello i am also the mom to three kids. My newest addition made her arrival almost 8 weeks ago. I am new to MFP and loving it so far... i would love to have more friends who are on the same path as me ...
  • Nurse_Brown13
    Nurse_Brown13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a mom of 3 ( two girls and a boy) I would love to be fitness buddies. I too am looking for friends to follow. We can all motivate one another!
  • tiggernic
    tiggernic Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Snap, feel free to add me need to build support team for those not so good weeks
  • VanityAngel2015
    VanityAngel2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mum of 2 boy and girl. New to the MFP community. Happy to motivate and be motivated :)
  • CourtneyJollimore
    CourtneyJollimore Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mother of a handsome 3 month old boy. Just started going to the gym again and trying to eat heathy. Trying to lose 40lbs and would love to be motivated and try to help others !
  • emmyrn21
    emmyrn21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of a wonderful 4 month old boy. I gained quite a bit of weight while I was pregnant so I can use all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me :-)
  • karina23ortiz
    karina23ortiz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I used mfp back in 2012 and had the best group of pal's and I last nearly 30 pounds. I've now gained 40 pounds since then. I too believe in the power of a group. Oh by the way, I am a mother to a very cute 4 year old.
  • NickyChafer
    NickyChafer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mother of 2 I have a daughter who is 15 and a son of 7. My partner works away from home 3 weeks at a time. I live in Scotland and have been on MFP now for 3 months and have lost 9lbs. My goal is 4lbs more....then the difficult part of maintaining that. Xx
  • Nyxstar
    Nyxstar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have two girls and a boy and am trying to get to my goal weight... I'm in my mid-30's and go to the gym or work out daily
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello I am also a mom of three. One teenage boy and 2 preteen girls. Could use some mom support as well. Sometimes that is what makes the difference!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a mum of 3 too, in England. My son was 6 yesterday and my girls were 4 and 1 in May. I always gain loads in pregnancy. It took me about 18 months to lose it all after my 2nd and 13 months on I still have a bit to lose after my 3rd. I've been on MFP since July 2012 when my 2nd had just turned 1! I logged all through my 3rd pregnancy.
  • jerrica30
    jerrica30 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Needing friends also, mom of a 4 yo and 7 month old while going to nursing school so I haven't lost much of my baby weight bc of school. Any advice is much appreciated. Feel free to add me.
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mother of 1 trying to get fit to add number 2! I have about 40lbs to loose to do it the healthy way. :smile:
  • melissachacon
    melissachacon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 31 years old and mom of 4. I gained more and more weight with each pregnancy. My youngest is turning 6. I can't believe I have only lost about 35 lbs since she was born. Have about 60 more to go. Need as much support as I can get.