Pork tenderloin, a good alternative to chicken?

14567810»

Replies

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    What guy? The Most Interesting Man in the World?
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    Don't shoot me down for this... But there is a theory that the government does not want to cure cancer, they make millions from the medications people have to be on to keep them alive. Not to mention the astronomical amount of people who die everyday from cancer related illnesses keeps the population to a more manageable level..

I'm not saying this is true or not, it does seem pretty far out. It was just a heated discussion in the office the other week.

I have a feeling that the British government, the Canadian government, and pretty much any other government that funds their population's healthcare would probably respectfully disagree with that statement.

As for population control, I'm all for it.

Oh, good, isn't Planned Parenthood nonprofit?

"wooosh"

;)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member

He's on memes .. a lot of memes .. I don't recognise him apart from in meme world

is he someone impo'tant
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »

He's on memes .. a lot of memes .. I don't recognise him apart from in meme world

is he someone impo'tant
    He's in commercials for Dos Equis beer. He's "The Most Interesting Man in the World." He doesn't always drink beer but, when he does, he prefers Dos Equis.

• imklvr
    imklvr Posts: 3 Member
    Yeah. Pork rocks. I've lost 170 lbs and eat at at least once a week!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    The amount of conspiracy theories in the past two pages is baffling.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited June 2015
    rabbitjb wrote: »

is he someone impo'tant
    He's in commercials for Dos Equis beer. He's "The Most Interesting Man in the World." He doesn't always drink beer but, when he does, he prefers Dos Equis.

you made me happy, by the power of google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxgiTeXKOOc&safe=active

I now understand :bigsmile: