Someone said Mass Effect!!! <3<3
  • Galadhwenet96
    Galadhwenet96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a Pc gamer and anime fan! :3
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    :) Anime, gamer, Whovian, Brown coat. Geeks rule!
  • khans1999
    khans1999 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love anime and manga! I also liked Star Wars as a kid and I still sorta like it. I also love marvel, Harry Potter, and the Sims 2. Also love Final Fantasy! An anime I'm watching currently is Hunter x Hunter. And Naruto.

The best anime:
    1. Noragami
    2. Magi
    3. Madoka Magica
    4. Death Note
    5. Hunter x Hunter
    6. Soul Eater
    7. Sword Art online
    8. Naruto
    9. Blue Exorcist
    10. Sailor moon

Also love LOTR and Star Trek. And doctor who. And basically a lot of geeky things!
  • khans1999
    khans1999 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    GLORIOUS!

-Video Games (Just started playing Diablo!, Borderlands, Minecraft, and currently Kholat)
    -Anime (Sword Art Online, Deadman Wonderland, Parasyte, this list goes on and on lol)
    -TV Shows (Doctor Who, Torchwood, Arrow, Firefly, Buffy *I've met James Marsters and my bestie called him a dirty squirrel* LOL :smiley:

• GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sims!!
  • galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I hope I count as a geek;
    -obsessed with Star Wars
    -read all of the Tolkien books
    -hours of minecraft (maybe days...)
    -Doctor Who binge watcher
    -still waiting for Sherlock
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes!
    Anything and everything geek's UR us .. MFP isn't lacking!
  • Clo747
    Clo747 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I do like a bit of Sims. Its so much easier than real life!
  • FatPixiee
    FatPixiee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yeah, hey. I got disenthused by the whole nerddom thing in mainsteam media lately. Geeky is just a way to be not something to aspire to or like show off how geeky you are. Meh, mainstream ruins everything for me. But yeah, I haven't really been able to cosplay for the last couple years after, gasp no, gaining 100 pounds all at once. :( I really miss it. I used to do a lot of lolitas or Alice themes. I always wanted to do the chobits or also great fairy from Zelda: Twilight Princess (not sure I could pull it off though.) Fruits Basket and Rurouni Kenshin are my alltime favorite animes. I've been getting back into it more lately. I'm currently watching Princess Jellyfish. So cute. The uptight brother reminds me of my boy haha. If anyone else is trying to get in shape to do some cosplay, yeah I would love to talk about that!
  • grlygrl123
    grlygrl123 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a geek, too. Host D&D weekly, love RPGs, played too much WoW. I am also an IT manager by day :P Feel free to add me up, fellow nerds!
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    add me :D
    love anime/manga
    dc/marvel
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Video games, comics, sci-fi reader, web developer and coder here! Let's be friends :)
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hmmm,

Fantasy: Tolkien all day, every day. Potter, GoT
    SciFi: BSG, Star Trek (original, Next Generation, DS9), Star Wars
    Video games: God of War, Dragon Age, classic NES, Pokemon (I said it)
    Anime: Not as much as in the past, Miyazaki, random Netflix things, Cowboy Bebop and other Adult Swim stuff

And the SO has gotten me into Supernatural.
  • Radory
    Radory Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Geek here. Basically everything but anime. Steampunk is my true love. @creech6317 the Northern California Pirate Festival?
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Plenty of us out here.

Fantasy - Tolkien, GoT, Gaiman<3
    SciFi - Star Trek, Star Wars, BSG
    Videogames - I'm a lazy gamer, but I'll play WoW, Mario games, LBP (what? I can't do first person shooter games, I keep shooting the friendlies)

I adore Supernatural, Bitten, Zombie-stuff.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Clo747 wrote: »
    @Redbeard333 I'm sorry! I do LIKE Peter Capaldi, just couldn't get on with him as The Doctor. I prefer him as a sweary and mean Malcolm!

Malcolm was GREAT!!! Really enjoyed his character there. Another Capaldi character to check out is him in "The Hour"; fantastic show that was only given one season, I think?

The great thing about Capaldi is that he was a life-long fan of the show. As I say to people "Smith played the Doctor; Capaldi is the Doctor!"
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead is the IIIISSSSHHH!!!! Also I've met Scott Wilson and he is very literally the sweetest guy on the planet! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

So jealous of you meeting Wilson!! He was awesome; it was quite sad to see the end to his run on TWD...
  • Ragebeksmachine3030
    Ragebeksmachine3030 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    PC and Xbox gamer here! Also love Marvel and fantasy. Hooked on a billion TV shows, too. Please everyone here, feel free to add me!
    Currently playing A LOT of Diablo III on console... It's why I gym so late at night, because I CAN'T STOP PLAYING in my free time.. ha
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. Geek certification: host Trivia Night at a bar, play synthesizers, program beats on an old Gameboy, fascinated with robots and pre-moon landing space travel...