Walk At Home

So, I love Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home Videos. I have about 5 of her videos and I use them everyday. I've lost about 8 lbs. Anyone else out there using her videos?

Replies

• ingebaby
    ingebaby Posts: 2 Member
    I use her DVD"s all the time, love them
  • RebeccaD22
    RebeccaD22 Posts: 202 Member
    ingebaby wrote: »
    I use her DVD"s all the time, love them

That is awesome! How have you done with them? Are they helping you meet your goals?
  • jafljz00
    jafljz00 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I have been using her dvds for years and love them. I get great results. ...when I use them. Plan is to not go off track again. I have several and mix them up. I do the 3 mile ones 5x a week right now. 2 new ones I am enjoying are "burn body fat" and " 3 mega miles with toning band". As of now I am still losing 2 pounds a week doing them and following low carb/ paleo eating. Down 18 pounds in 2 months. :)
  • a_manda
    a_manda Posts: 36 Member
    I love these videos. I use her 3 mile one on days Im to busy with out to get out during the day and walk. I use her quick 1 mile one on days Im just a tad short on my step count. I use a FitBit Flex and like to get 10k steps a day. Her videos help when Im short on time during the day.
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    I love the Walk at Home workouts! The first time I lost 50+ pounds, they were my main form of exercise.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    I love doing these workouts. I lost 80 lbs. using these dvd's as my main source of cardio and I still use them most days of the week either as a warm up to other workouts or I'll do a 4 or 5 mile dvd (I've been maintaining for over 2 years).

My favourites are the 2 mile Burn Body Fat, 5 Mega Miles and the 3 mile Weight Loss Walk.

Can't wait to try the newest walk called Tone Every Zone!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    love her! I have them too, and it's the easiest and best exercise program I've done. It's easy and low impact enough that I can do it, but still hard enough to get me sweating every time! love it :smiley: