You see your ex on a dating site

Options

Replies

• soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    My ex husband now has a boyfriend so I wont be marrying anyone from MFP anytime soon lol

every one of my exes has gone on and gotten married directly after me. Good Luck Chuck for real.

Hahahaha omg dying over here

• soldiergrl_101
    Options
    My ex husband now has a boyfriend so I wont be marrying anyone from MFP anytime soon lol

Whoa. Well, think of it this way. There is absolutely no way that you could give him what he needed. Without purchasing something, of course.

Lol it sure did explain a lot haha
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    slimzandra wrote: »
    Avoid the topic w/him. But show his profile to all my girlfriends and laugh hysterically at his goofy pictures, highlight and circle, "honest, likeable, fun, friendly." laugh some more. Get a GF he doesn't know to Favorite him, chat with him, get him interested, set up a time to meet then stand him up. HAHA.

Wait.. Wow.. Angry much?? That sounds terrible... bawwwhaaa. >:) LOL.

Holy crap! :o Don't do these things...

Seriously, just don't.
  • stargirl85
    stargirl85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Happened. Viewed everything on the profile, felt pretty shook up as there was some revealing stuff then messaged him! But we r friends still
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    its happened to me a while ago i sent him this msg "hey send me a dick pic"

and he did
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Personally I'd be happy for her!! An ex is usually an ex for a reason!!! If I see her on a dating site then surely I'm only doing the same thing? :)

Yeah, I'm in a sentamental mood tonight!!! lol
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My serious relationships burn brightly, but can only end in fiery, apocalyptic wrecks. "Hanging out" afterwards would be extraordinarily dangerous. But if I were to see an ex-paramour on a dating site, I'd just think "oh, good; she still seems to function normally".
  • marthaelisa80
    marthaelisa80 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    It happened to me years ago! I blocked him. End of story! I never get back with an ex.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    t happened to me years ago! I blocked him. End of story! I never get back with an ex.

Yup! I honestly believe that an ex is usually just that for a reason!!
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    slimzandra wrote: »
    Avoid the topic w/him. But show his profile to all my girlfriends and laugh hysterically at his goofy pictures, highlight and circle, "honest, likeable, fun, friendly." laugh some more. Get a GF he doesn't know to Favorite him, chat with him, get him interested, set up a time to meet then stand him up. HAHA.

Wait.. Wow.. Angry much?? That sounds terrible... bawwwhaaa. >:) LOL.

Same and block him of course
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    He's your EX. Grow up and mind your own.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I try to be friends with my exes it just never works out
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options

This. Whenever I see people who used to date manage to remain friends, I always assume they must not have been all that serious in the first place. A serious breakup is an amputation; you don't just shake that off.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    edited June 2015
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »

This. Whenever I see people who used to date manage to remain friends, I always assume they must not have been all that serious in the first place. A serious breakup is an amputation; you don't just shake that off.

Yeah because to be honest the feeling don't just go away one person always either still hopes to reconcile or you really just have no desire to stay in touch even though you try. Or there's still a lot of resentment. That's my personal experience
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    its happened to me a while ago i sent him this msg "hey send me a dick pic"

and he did

Hahahaha priceless. I guess I should have mentioned where friends still
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options

The only ex I couldnt remain friends with was my X husband and thats because I was so happy to say BY

• shoppingmaniac86
    Options

The only ex I couldnt remain friends with was my X husband and thats because I was so happy to say BY

Lmao wow yeah if it was my ex husband and we had kids maybe but other wise same *kitten* loL
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    He's your EX. Grow up and mind your own.

Do you feel better now lol

• jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    I wish her all the best. Why would I fill any ill-will towards her since it didn't work out with me? We tried. Time to move on.