How did you reward yourself for losing weight? and how often?

Options
I am curious what other people are doing because I want to have something to look forward to to motivate myself.

Replies

• jas_130
    jas_130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like buying nice workout clothes and sneakers so when I meet my weight loss goals I like to treat myself to new sneakers or workout gear and that also keeps me motivated because I like to look nice and try out my new clothes and sneaks lol
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I buy new clothes
  • sealensfit
    sealensfit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yeah I buy new workout clothes, or new running shoes! If I hit a goal, I get new lululemon pants, or new nikes. :smiley:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I just reward myself in life, all the time-for doing a good job. I don't know if I'll ever reach my goal weight/body so that wouldn't work for me.
  • whirlygig60
    whirlygig60 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would like to run marathons in all 50 states and maybe Europe. My rewards are tied to that - hotel, airfare, maybe a little clothes shopping in stores not available in my town, etc.

Some people do cruises, clothes, mani/ pedis, books, music, charm bracelets with a charm for every 10 lbs, etc.
  • angella_jacobs93
    angella_jacobs93 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yeah I buy new workout clothes, or new running shoes! If I hit a goal, I get new lululemon pants, or new nikes. :smiley:

I could really use workout clothes...just checked out those pants...they look awesome! and running shoes is another great idea! Thanks :)
  • angella_jacobs93
    angella_jacobs93 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas everyone!