low cal breakfast and lunches

Options
jordan2292x
jordan2292x Posts: 21 Member
Hey guys.
So when It comes to dinner time I have alot of recipes and ideas of what to eat but my main struggle is low cal meals for the day time.
Can anyone give me a few ideas. Tia x

Replies

• nickykyte1
    nickykyte1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just enjoyed roasted red onion, yellow, green pepper and small amount of baked beans for lunch
  • wileycoyote22
    wileycoyote22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Got a lovely breakfast recipe from slimming world... Porridge oats 28gm and 0% natural yoghurt 200ml and couple of tblspn frozen berries or just a tub of low fat fruit flavour yoghurt. Mix together and leave in fridge overnight and have for breakfast. Yummy!
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Smoothies. Completely customizable, super easy to make and very satisfying as a breakfast option. I'm partial to Apple Cinnamon smoothie. One apple, one banana, some Greek yogurt, cinnamon and milk and ta daaa! Delicious.
  • samanthalemus89
    samanthalemus89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes um hello. I have never eaten healthy. My doctor told me about this app and is helping me manage my weight. Does anyone know how to make a smoothie without yogurt. I want something more than coffee for breakfast and this calculator is saying I'm not eating enough. But I'm at 1400 calorie diet. I thought I was suppose to stay below 2000???
  • luciannemarshall
    luciannemarshall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The hairy bikers do a good healthy dish... 2 Warburton crumpets toasted, a half cup of 0% greek yoghurt covered in small handful of each strawberries, raspberries and blueberries; either raw or you can lightly pan fry with some cinnamon. Add a small drizzle of honey and it is lovely and filling at around 290 calories! You can also mix up the fruit as I really love it with peaches in the cinnamon. Yummy!!!
  • isloogirl
    isloogirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 small slice wholemeal bread (25g) ; 1 tsp almond butter on it ; 10 blueberries on the toast; 0.2 or 1 small slice fresh grapefruit; 0.5 medium sized banana; 2 boiled eggwhite (only egg white); and finally: a cup of black coffee with 3 table spoon low fat milk =?> gives you a nutritious breakfast with a mix of fresh fruit, fiber, protein and energy all in abour 270 calories!
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    An egg with whole wheat toast (no butter), fruit and Greek yogurt, oatmeal many ways with fruit and nuts. All are good low cal breakfasts. I will often have a salad with cheese, lean meat and a bit of dressing for lunch. I have googled low cal breakfasts and low cal lunches online and found hundreds of recipes for meals under 350 calories each. By the way, I eat the whole egg, leaving out the yolk only leaves out the flavor and doesn't reduce the amount of calories significantly.
  • errinxx
    errinxx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I do eggs or fruit for breakfast. And then a salad for lunch. I'm usually under 400 calories total by supper time so I can have whatever I want.