worst first date story.. go!

Options
michaelafoor916
michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
met a guy online... well we met at the mall and after the first 3 minutes, he tried to kiss me. he then took me to walmart to walk around and then to taco bell to eat.... he was so cheap he bought us one drink to share and then proceeded to only get one straw. I wasn't having that so I got another and he's like I don't mind drinking after you and winked. (why I didn't run for the hills, I have no idea) but he then wanted to play putt-putt because the movie he wanted to see didn't start for another TWO HOURS!!! so we go to putt-putt and after we get to the point to pay he asks if I can pay so he has money for the movie... so I did just to get this over with. the WHOLE time we played, he was smacking my *kitten* with the putter. then he had the balls to grab my *kitten* with his hand so i grabbed it and was like "look if you ever want this hand to work again, you will NOT touch my *kitten* again". and the mother f-er laughed like I was joking!! then time for the movie... I wanted to see it so I said well I might as well get through this and at least enjoy some part of this night. oh what a mistake.. we get in the theater and he takes off his button up shirt and puts it over us and tries to shove his tongue down my throat... I pushed him away and sat and watched the movie. and it was AWFUL and sooooooooo long! once we left, he again tried shoving his tongue down my throat at my truck and I slipped away and hauled *kitten* the hell away from him lol

Replies

• Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I thought this site was about getting fit. Not about dating. Maybe you missed the big sign when you logged in.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    this is also in the section that's labeled "chit-chat, fun, and games"... maybe you missed that
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    At the time I was 27 decided to go out with a younger guy Who was 20. Told me his was kicked out of his dad's house. Then wanted to hold hands and kiss...........from that day on I will never date anyone less than 2 years younger than me lol
  • hanksmom79
    hanksmom79 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You win!!!!! I thought I'd had some bad dates but they've got nothing on that :p

Seriously though, you don't owe a guy (especially one you don't know) anything. Next time please don't put yourself through all that torture because you feel like it's the polite thing to do. Especially when you're being disrespected. I've gotten up and left in the middle of a date before and I don't feel an ounce of guilt about it!!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I would have had him arrested after the @$$ grabbing. So, I used to be a carny. It was fun for a bit but not something I'd spend more than a few weeks doing in any given year. I can't even imagine how some people raise families traveling with carnivals. Anyway, during that time (I was a teenager), the guy I was "with" fell asleep next to me one night with chew in his mouth. I woke up to him coughing it all over me. Not a first date, but gross as hell so I called it an experience and went back home to my parents.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    we went and watched Unfaithful together in the theater

Lmao hot
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    At the time I was 27 decided to go out with a younger guy Who was 20. Told me his was kicked out of his dad's house. Then wanted to hold hands and kiss...........from that day on I will never date anyone less than 2 years younger than me lol

before I met my boyfriend now, I had a guy who was 18 wanting me to "give him a chance"... umm no I'm good lol all my brothers are older than you lol
    hanksmom79 wrote: »
    You win!!!!! I thought I'd had some bad dates but they've got nothing on that :p

Seriously though, you don't owe a guy (especially one you don't know) anything. Next time please don't put yourself through all that torture because you feel like it's the polite thing to do. Especially when you're being disrespected. I've gotten up and left in the middle of a date before and I don't feel an ounce of guilt about it!!

yea it was awful. I know I should've left but I was young and dumb. if that happened today, he'd had his hand broken with no warning and I would've left
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    This one time I took this girl out. We went to dinner and I paid and everything but then we didn't hook up at the end of the night. Worst date ever!!!

poor guy lol
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Not worst, but funniest:

Met a woman online and we eventually met at a Mexican food place in Fort Worth. She looked rather lovely and was showing off her cleavage with the outfit. They were nice. Anyway...I digress. So, we're snacking on our chips/salsa, chatting it up, when all of the sudden, I broke a chip that split in a weird fashion. A piece of the chip flew across the table (in extra slow motion by the way) and landed directly into the crevice of her breasts. She and I watched it in awe from the breaking of the chip, to the flight, to the landing. Time stood still.

Well, I started laughing out of disbelief. She kindly excused herself to go to the restroom. Yeah...I never saw her again. She left.

But damn...was that funny!
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    she left over a chip going down her shirt?!? lol good lord.. I would've been laughing too and just fished it out right then and there haha
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Went out to a bar with a friend for the first time after getting kicked to the curb by my first husband and divorce was final. Was terrified at being at a club/bar. She left to go to the bathroom, but I stayed to keep our table. While she was gone, a drink appeared from "an admirer" says the server. I started to cry. Admirer appears at table to see if I'm OK. Flash forward.....after much cajoling I agree to meet this fellow for dinner. At dinner, I'm dressed in an akle length black skirt with a mock neck sweater. Super conservative. Halfway through dinner he runs his hand UP MY SKIRT and lands his hand above my knee. I look at him in shock and he says "I just wanted to see how high up your boots went." Holy Crap!!! He continues to talk about his employees like they are cattle or something (I'm soooo impressed), and eventually I say it's time for me to get home to my daughter. He offers to walk me to my car and then proceeds to attempt to kiss me. He got the pursed-lip-not-really-a-kiss-like-a-slobbery-toddler-is tryin-to-kiss-me type response. Then he says "There. You've had your first post-divorce kiss." Dude was as clueless as can be. I guess my tears at the bar made him think I'd be an easy lay or something. Made me remember why I don't go out with random strangers. I ignored his MULTIPLE follow up calls for weeks. Thankfully, I met my 2nd (and last) husband about 8 weeks later and he was a PERFECT gentleman on that date! :-) (and we've been happily married for over 11 years.)
  • icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    met a guy online... well we met at the mall and after the first 3 minutes, he tried to kiss me. he then took me to walmart to walk around and then to taco bell to eat.... he was so cheap he bought us one drink to share and then proceeded to only get one straw. I wasn't having that so I got another and he's like I don't mind drinking after you and winked. (why I didn't run for the hills, I have no idea) but he then wanted to play putt-putt because the movie he wanted to see didn't start for another TWO HOURS!!! so we go to putt-putt and after we get to the point to pay he asks if I can pay so he has money for the movie... so I did just to get this over with. the WHOLE time we played, he was smacking my *kitten* with the putter. then he had the balls to grab my *kitten* with his hand so i grabbed it and was like "look if you ever want this hand to work again, you will NOT touch my *kitten* again". and the mother f-er laughed like I was joking!! then time for the movie... I wanted to see it so I said well I might as well get through this and at least enjoy some part of this night. oh what a mistake.. we get in the theater and he takes off his button up shirt and puts it over us and tries to shove his tongue down my throat... I pushed him away and sat and watched the movie. and it was AWFUL and sooooooooo long! once we left, he again tried shoving his tongue down my throat at my truck and I slipped away and hauled *kitten* the hell away from him lol

UGH. I feel for you! Yuck! How uncomfortable! To guys - 1. Don't be a pig. 2. Don't be cheap.

Mine goes like this:

We went to the Improv for dinner & a comedy show. Everything was going well, good food, good conversation, etc. I excused myself to use the restroom before the show started and when I came back, he was on his phone GETTING THE PHONE NUMBER OF A GIRL AT THE NEXT TABLE! The nerve!!! So I didn't even go back to the table. I turned around and walked out. I had to walk home because he picked me up in his vehicle. It was summer and I was wearing flip flops - one of my flip flops broke. So I walked all the way home in bare feet. I then blocked his number and never talked to him again. The silver lining, however, was that I messaged the comedian on facebook and told him what happened and I was sad I had to miss his show and he "friended" me...hahaha

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I saw this guy that I used to go to school with. He was a class under me but we were in our 20's and he grew up looking pretty good, lol. We chatted for a bit then he asked if I'd like to go to dinner. I said sure, why not, and we decided on an authentic Mexican food place. So we're there, then he starts talking about how this place makes him feel at home because he used to be an old Mexican woman in a former life.....He had found some sort of new (to him) religion apparently. And said when he stands in a super hot shower with the water falling on his neck for 15 minutes he starts to see visions of his former life..... Maybe some other stuff, I have NO idea, I was in awe of what was happening, lol. I ate, because I love Mexican food, but didn't talk/see him again after that!
  • michaelafoor916
    Options

UGH. I feel for you! Yuck! How uncomfortable! To guys - 1. Don't be a pig. 2. Don't be cheap.

Mine goes like this:

We went to the Improv for dinner & a comedy show. Everything was going well, good food, good conversation, etc. I excused myself to use the restroom before the show started and when I came back, he was on his phone GETTING THE PHONE NUMBER OF A GIRL AT THE NEXT TABLE! The nerve!!! So I didn't even go back to the table. I turned around and walked out. I had to walk home because he picked me up in his vehicle. It was summer and I was wearing flip flops - one of my flip flops broke. So I walked all the way home in bare feet. I then blocked his number and never talked to him again. The silver lining, however, was that I messaged the comedian on facebook and told him what happened and I was sad I had to miss his show and he "friended" me...hahaha

[/quote]

omg!!! I can't believe he did that!!! what a dirt bag
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    I saw this guy that I used to go to school with. He was a class under me but we were in our 20's and he grew up looking pretty good, lol. We chatted for a bit then he asked if I'd like to go to dinner. I said sure, why not, and we decided on an authentic Mexican food place. So we're there, then he starts talking about how this place makes him feel at home because he used to be an old Mexican woman in a former life.....He had found some sort of new (to him) religion apparently. And said when he stands in a super hot shower with the water falling on his neck for 15 minutes he starts to see visions of his former life..... Maybe some other stuff, I have NO idea, I was in awe of what was happening, lol. I ate, because I love Mexican food, but didn't talk/see him again after that!

omg.. that is funny and awful at the same time lol
  • johanna306
    johanna306 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was set up on a blind date a while back. I am vegetarian, and the guy took me to a steak house. When I made it known that I was vegetarian, he refused to go somewhere else. And then he said, "I thought that vegetarians were supposed to be thin." Mind you, I was 5'7" and 120 pounds at the time. After that rude comment was made, this guy bragged about what a gentleman he is, and then he asked me to model stuff from Victoria's Secret for him. It was awful, but at least I can laugh about it now. :-)
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options

omg.. that is funny and awful at the same time lol

I feel like he was for sure on drugs. Whether they were religion related or not is up in the air.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    no offense to any guys on here, but some men are just absolutely clueless lol