If the user above you had less than 1,000 posts

Options

Replies

• Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    mitch16 wrote: »
    Quality over quantity, but what do I know... 194 to go!

I agree with this. Someone could have 5,000 posts that are all trolling or nonsense. Another person could have 200 posts that are supportive and informative.

How do you know? You only have 62 posts.

So? I'm new to MFP and posting to the forums.

• shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Don't you wish honey, don't you wish!

I don't have to wish I could just simply take a picture post it as my profile and wala. This isn't real life so don't try and apply real life to the Internet it just doesn't work that way. Real talk lol those guys saying you're on the forums probably won't think the same thing in real life :)

You can take my pics, sure...good luck because there is just the one on my profile, however you can't take my intelligence, my wit, my charm, my humor, heck you can't even take my patience away from me. I am secure with who I am. Oh so you admit the girl in your picture isn't even you?

Damn girl you are sure as hell full of yourself because I can say the same thing as you and no one will ever know the truth because it's the damn Internet lol. And yes I am the girl in the pictures but it's kinda funny how you're attacking me for a situation that was clearly not real in the first place. So your intelligence failed you. You think I'd really like a guy that has hello kitty for a face that I've never seen or met before lol. That's how warped your sense of reality is
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options

I don't have to wish I could just simply take a picture post it as my profile and wala. This isn't real life so don't try and apply real life to the Internet it just doesn't work that way. Real talk lol those guys saying you're on the forums probably won't think the same thing in real life :)

You can take my pics, sure...good luck because there is just the one on my profile, however you can't take my intelligence, my wit, my charm, my humor, heck you can't even take my patience away from me. I am secure with who I am. Oh so you admit the girl in your picture isn't even you?

Damn girl you are sure as hell full of yourself because I can say the same thing as you and no one will ever know the truth because it's the damn Internet lol. And yes I am the girl in the pictures but it's kinda funny how you're attacking me for a situation that was clearly not real in the first place. So your intelligence failed you. You think I'd really like a guy that has hello kitty for a face that I've never seen or met before lol. That's how warped your sense of reality is

Nobody is attacking anyone. You said you could be me. I was explaining why you can't!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

Nobody is attacking anyone. You said you could be me. I was explaining why you can't!

futurama-attention-parasite.gif?w=650
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    About 1/3 of my posts are helpful, I think. The other 2/3 are filled with sarcasm, charming wit, and bologna sandwiches. It depends. Some people are very helpful and knowledgeable right from the get go. And I don't use the words "get go" lightly.

2/3 of my posts are gifs, all of which are extremely helpful. :#
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I don't post a whole lot on here but I do like coming and reading everything. If i feel like I have something to say then I will. But I don't always feel like posting if I think it will come out as nonsense. LOL
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options

Oh ok all of a sudden you wanna play coy npn1k8kivwe0.jpg
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Plus I'm only 39 days in. I don't know how helpful I could be on most threads.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I don't post a whole lot on here but I do like coming and reading everything. If i feel like I have something to say then I will. But I don't always feel like posting if I think it will come out as nonsense. LOL

What? Everyone loves a little nonsense, girl.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options

What? Everyone loves a little nonsense, girl.

I love it
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I payed a firm to bump up my post count. Ya know, to be popular here.

Yeah, how'd that work out for me. :(
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Y'all get my thread closed down and we're gonna have problems.
  • Timshel_
    Options

If you were at 1100 I would believe you.

• shoppingmaniac86
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »

If you were at 1100 I would believe you.

Lmao
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I payed a firm to bump up my post count. Ya know, to be popular here.

Yeah, how'd that work out for me. :(

The problem was you paid these guys and they spent it all on drugs.

firm01.jpg

80's reference anyone? Bueller? *kitten*, I'm old.

It was actually the drummer from Def Leppard's side business. Well, his left side anyways. Everything was half off.

• shoppingmaniac86
    Options
    Yes
    No, I can't take her seriously either way.

Joined June 2nd, has 1272 posts... that's roughly 80 posts per day (and the average is only increasing I'm sure).

>:)