20 lbs to go

Options
I have at most 20 lbs to go before reaching my ultimate goal weight of 120lbs (I'm 5'6). I've lost these pounds over and over again, but can never keep it off for long. Usually I think it's because I get there by restricting too heavily and then end up having a few good binges. Not this time. Trying to take it gradually to make it stick. Anyone else in the same position want to become friends and motivate each other?

Replies

• Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race!! I'm in the same boat as you, I've lost over and over again rapidly and never kept it off. I'm taking my time this time....good luck with your goals
    :)
  • JessicasGold
    JessicasGold Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in almost the same boat, although my goal is to be in the range of 125-130 pounds (5'5"). 21 pounds to go! :wink:
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 lbs to go as well... maybe more. I am about 5'7". I've lost 41lbs so far. Good luck!
  • CostaRica120
    CostaRica120 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies :) can't wait till it's just 10 lbs to go!
  • CostaRica120
    Options
    Thanks ladies :) can't wait till it's just 10 lbs to go!
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have about 22lbs to go
    5'5"
    Cw: 157
    GW:135

I have not been this weight since high school so it's hard for me to see the finish line... As of now I have lost 10lbs in 2.5 months which I think is a good rate not to mention I still enjoy the "junk" foods in life.

We can do this!
  • mcdonleavy
    mcdonleavy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm a chronic yoyo dieter. I actually like to run and exercise and am very active... But-- I eat like a champ and frequently go over the edge (food is so good). I need to figure out what works to maintain a healthy weight long term. 25 5'3 and 13 lbs to go.
  • mairarodriguez38
    mairarodriguez38 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love support from you guys I am 5"6 207 lbs and would love to be 160 lbs I have a long way to go and have difficulties keeping up and staying focus.
  • CostaRica120
    Options
    mcdonleavy wrote: »
    Same here! I'm a chronic yoyo dieter. I actually like to run and exercise and am very active... But-- I eat like a champ and frequently go over the edge (food is so good). I need to figure out what works to maintain a healthy weight long term. 25 5'3 and 13 lbs to go.

Yeah, I find it a lot easier to stick to a regular workout routine than to stay really consistent with my diet. I've gone 19 days with sticking to my cal goal though, so feeling good :)
  • giorgosanna
    giorgosanna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! I am so happy that i found this conversation....my 20 lbs baby weight...omg this yoyo dieting has killed me through the years...i did dukan 2 yrs ago but i kept my weight for six months...
  • mo247x
    mo247x Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me as a friend. I have 25 kgs to loose and trying high protein low carb