Support and motivational friends for losing 100 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• Taimur2227
    Taimur2227 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here I also want to loose 100 lbs... We are on the same ship and iam 39..
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm always looking for people to encourage and get encouragement from! Anyone can add me!!!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    OP,

Regarding tips:
    1. Get a food scale, digital with both ounces and grams and learn how to accurately record your food. Measuring spoons/cups won't get it done.
    2. As accurately as you can, log everything you consume that has calories. Logging gets much easier the more you do it, trust me.
    3. Once you're accurately logging your food, set appropriate goals regarding expectations for daily calorie consumption based on your stats, weight loss plans, activity level, etc.
    4. Be patient! You didn't gain weight over time, and it'll take time and lots of hard work and dedication to reach your goals.
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    M goal is 60lbs and, in the last 2 weeks, I've lost 6lb. That's 10% of the way there already! So, I just need to do that 9 more times! I agree with those who say to break it into manageable chunks. The entire weight loss seems insurmountable, and the likely end date so far away, but the smaller goals are achievable to me right now. So, it's 10% of my goal, then 10% of my body weight and so on.
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Please add me as I am in the same boat missus! x
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 160 pounds so far and I am active daily :) I can help with tips and motivation, currently training to be a PT
  • ecsumaria
    ecsumaria Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just added you as a friend! I think of 10 lbs at a time as well, to get to the 9's (219, 209) is so exciting! think of it that way! I also think you can notice on someone after they hit a 10 lb loss! Good luck, we can support each other!
  • karina23ortiz
    karina23ortiz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4, 238 pounds and my ultimate goal is 140 pounds. Total of 98 pounds. Anyone that needs to lose 100 pounds or already have started their journey, PLEASE feel free to add me. I would love to have friends that are going through the same struggles.
  • Radory
    Radory Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same journey here, I'm a 39 year old mother of 3 and I started 7 weeks ago. So far I've lost 20 pounds with another 106 (or more) to go. ANYONE please feel free to add me!
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am with you guys. I have 100+ lbs to lose, day 113 down 38lbs. Add me
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have about 80-90 lbs to lose. I'm down 36 lbs from my highest weight of 281. Unfortunately I am also up 27 lbs from my lowest weight of 218. Like a lot of folks I was going strong and had a rough year and fell off the wagon and gained. I am down about 8 lbs since I started taking weight loss seriously again. First goal is to get under 200. Feel free to add me!