13»

Replies

• MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    jaxass wrote: »
    Not worst, but funniest:

Met a woman online and we eventually met at a Mexican food place in Fort Worth. She looked rather lovely and was showing off her cleavage with the outfit. They were nice. Anyway...I digress. So, we're snacking on our chips/salsa, chatting it up, when all of the sudden, I broke a chip that split in a weird fashion. A piece of the chip flew across the table (in extra slow motion by the way) and landed directly into the crevice of her breasts. She and I watched it in awe from the breaking of the chip, to the flight, to the landing. Time stood still.

Well, I started laughing out of disbelief. She kindly excused herself to go to the restroom. Yeah...I never saw her again. She left.

But damn...was that funny!

Why would she leave if it was an accident?? I thought that was hilarious, bwahaha! If I was the lady I would be like "touchdown!". Too sensitive lol
  • las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    All in all, my worst date could have been a lot worse, but here is my first date in college story.

My first month in college, I got asked out at the university book store. I didn't really date casually, but said okay impulsively (Freshman year, try new things right?). We went to what he called a "family BBQ" that Sunday. I was nervous about going to the house of a person I didn't know, but "family BBQ" sounded harmless (youngggg, dumbbb). On the drive to his house he asked "do you smoke?". I said no cigarette smoke gives me headaches. He kept pressing me saying "no, do you smoke?". It took a few times, but I caught on (lol little innocent that I was). I said, uhh no I've never smoked anything. Smoke gives me a headache. He asked if I minded if he smoked. Well, yeah. (1) it gives me a headache and (2) you are supposed to be driving me home... He said he wouldn't smoke (right). We get to his house and it isn't a family BBQ, just a bunch of his friends. We hung out for an hour before he went outside and didn't come back. When I went out to find him, his friends implied that he had left "because he had to take care of some business" And uh, yeah, they're dealing drugs. So that's great. Their dealing drugs off of the front doorstep and I'm stuck without a way home. I go back inside and people are lighting incense and pulling closed the curtains. I can't even tell you all the things they were smoking/popping/sniffing. Drug buffet on the coffee table (and every other room). I can't walk home, because it's a bad neighborhood and it's dark. I called my friend, but I didn't know where I was. I braved the dark enough to walk to the end of the street and found the address. 30 minutes later my friend picks me up. My date was missing for a total of 4 hours before he "got back" and found out I was missing. When he called me to ask where I was, I told him to lose my number.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    bebubble wrote: »
    I thought this site was about getting fit. Not about dating. Maybe you missed the big sign when you logged in.

Maybe you missed the title "chit chat fun and games" Holy uptight much??

• dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    First date with my now husband of 10 years. we went to a birthday party for a friend of his. it was held at a chain resturante called cucina, cucina. I got horrible food poisening that of course clicked in shortly after getting back to his place. I litterlly exploded from both ends in his bathroom. I clogged the toilet, was a sweaty mess, and fearful i wouldnt be able to make it home alive. I was in there about 30 minutes.

i know he was completely grossed out but he came in, cleaned me up, but me in his bed and then cleaned the bathroom.

15 years together, 10 married and he still takes care of me.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    dawnna76 wrote: »
    First date with my now husband of 10 years. we went to a birthday party for a friend of his. it was held at a chain resturante called cucina, cucina. I got horrible food poisening that of course clicked in shortly after getting back to his place. I litterlly exploded from both ends in his bathroom. I clogged the toilet, was a sweaty mess, and fearful i wouldnt be able to make it home alive. I was in there about 30 minutes.

i know he was completely grossed out but he came in, cleaned me up, but me in his bed and then cleaned the bathroom.

15 years together, 10 married and he still takes care of me.

omg <3 He is a KEEPER!!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine how some people raise families traveling with carnivals. Anyway, during that time (I was a teenager), the guy I was "with" fell asleep next to me one night with chew in his mouth. I woke up to him coughing it all over me. Not a first date, but gross as hell so I called it an experience and went back home to my parents.

My current bf and I love to go to fairs, truck pulls, and festivals and we, of course, drink. One night, after a few beers, he decides to get a little ambitious and kiss me. Cute, right?! With his dip in!!!!! Like full on make out session right before I'm supposed to drive onto the track, buckled in, truck running, ready to go. And let me tell you, he doesn't take a pinch of chew, he takes a big old finger full. I grabbed his beer and rinsed my mouth out with it so fast! OH HELL NO. Now we have rules about his dip habit...

my boyfriend has this same problem... we too have rules but do you think he listens? nope... one morning I was showering and he got home from work and was standing there talking to me and just spits in the shower!! while I was in there!!! oh it was so gross!
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    bebubble wrote: »
    I thought this site was about getting fit. Not about dating. Maybe you missed the big sign when you logged in.

Maybe you missed the title "chit chat fun and games" Holy uptight much??

that's exactly what I told her!!! lol I was like good lord... if you don't like it then why waste your time to comment on the post. get over yourself lady :p
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ladies I do have a question. Do you feel that these worst dates ever where with a guy who you thought was
    A) out of your league
    B ) the most attractive guy you ever dated
    C) guy of average look
    D) Personality you thought was good enough over the look.

Lets be honest. I wonder how I could arrive at a date so late and have her still waiting? Matter of fact hold on. I will just go to the source itself and find out.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Ladies I do have a question. Do you feel that these worst dates ever where with a guy who you thought was
    A) out of your league
    C) guy of average look
    D) Personality you thought was good enough for the looks.

Lets be honest. I wonder how I could arrive at a date so late and have her still waiting? Matter of fact hold on. I will just go to the source itself and find out.

Both of mine = c
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine how some people raise families traveling with carnivals. Anyway, during that time (I was a teenager), the guy I was "with" fell asleep next to me one night with chew in his mouth. I woke up to him coughing it all over me. Not a first date, but gross as hell so I called it an experience and went back home to my parents.

My current bf and I love to go to fairs, truck pulls, and festivals and we, of course, drink. One night, after a few beers, he decides to get a little ambitious and kiss me. Cute, right?! With his dip in!!!!! Like full on make out session right before I'm supposed to drive onto the track, buckled in, truck running, ready to go. And let me tell you, he doesn't take a pinch of chew, he takes a big old finger full. I grabbed his beer and rinsed my mouth out with it so fast! OH HELL NO. Now we have rules about his dip habit...

my boyfriend has this same problem... we too have rules but do you think he listens? nope... one morning I was showering and he got home from work and was standing there talking to me and just spits in the shower!! while I was in there!!! oh it was so gross!

Been there, done that. I just ask him to spit closer to the drain than where I'm standing. I also make him tear open his spit cans so that I don't drink out of them by mistake. It's happened more than I'd like to admit. I finally got him to stop spitting straight out of my truck window because it was staining my paint. Such a horrible habit, but it stinks less than smoking, and to be honest with you, I love him to the moon and back, so it doesn't even matter.

Our first date was uneventful. Chilis. I got drunk. He got drunk. We sobered up in the parking lot at 3 am. We've been repeating that pattern, minus the Chilis, almost every weekend for three years now. lol

• yopeeps025
    edited June 2015
    Options
    A) out of your league
    C) guy of average look
    D) Personality you thought was good enough for the looks.

Both of mine = c

SO I got my answer from her. She said that she was just still feeling happy hour from before. Also she comment about how I didn't take her home. Now this comment she said I was exhausted and that well I didn't need to bring her home in the first place. That's not a negative comment at all. That's a oh I think that I maybe did better than I though even with it being my worst date ever.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    My worst experience was back in my college days. Every year, the college music dept. was involved in a production of Handel's Messiah at the Academy of Music in Philly. It was a big event and a lot of the students went. I bought tickets which were expensive to begin with, and then asked this woman I knew from classes -- she agreed to go and so I picked her up at her dorm and we walked over to the concert.... all's well at this point. We get seated and talk a little, concert starts and I attempt to hold her hand, not happening. She let me put my arm around the back of her chair, however. End of concert, I help her with her coat and suggest going by the city's christmas tree for a look -- she agrees and that's exactly what it was, walk past and look on the way back to her dorm. We get back and she thanks me for taking her, and then she tells me that I should have asked her roommate as she likes me and would have loved to go..... (now you tell me!)....
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    kjm3579 wrote: »
    My worst experience was back in my college days. Every year, the college music dept. was involved in a production of Handel's Messiah at the Academy of Music in Philly. It was a big event and a lot of the students went. I bought tickets which were expensive to begin with, and then asked this woman I knew from classes -- she agreed to go and so I picked her up at her dorm and we walked over to the concert.... all's well at this point. We get seated and talk a little, concert starts and I attempt to hold her hand, not happening. She let me put my arm around the back of her chair, however. End of concert, I help her with her coat and suggest going by the city's christmas tree for a look -- she agrees and that's exactly what it was, walk past and look on the way back to her dorm. We get back and she thanks me for taking her, and then she tells me that I should have asked her roommate as she likes me and would have loved to go..... (now you tell me!)....

Your date reminds of one that I went on. Only difference is this girl took my virginity so I was used. Then tried to still get me to get at her friend.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    A) out of your league
    C) guy of average look

none of the above
  • michaelafoor916
    Options

Been there, done that. I just ask him to spit closer to the drain than where I'm standing. I also make him tear open his spit cans so that I don't drink out of them by mistake. It's happened more than I'd like to admit. I finally got him to stop spitting straight out of my truck window because it was staining my paint. Such a horrible habit, but it stinks less than smoking, and to be honest with you, I love him to the moon and back, so it doesn't even matter.

Our first date was uneventful. Chilis. I got drunk. He got drunk. We sobered up in the parking lot at 3 am. We've been repeating that pattern, minus the Chilis, almost every weekend for three years now. lol

I drank from his spitter ONCE because he used a Gatorade bottle that I was drinking out of and it still had some left and wasn't paying attention and picked it up and took a drink and I about gagged... I've never touched purple Gatorade or any drink without smelling it first again (he chews wintergreen so it a strong smell). and I agree with you, I'd rather him dip than smoke anyday! and I love him to death as well so I put up with it :)
  • yopeeps025
    edited June 2015
    Options
    A) out of your league
    C) guy of average look

none of the above

So you're saying that to you looks was ________ for the worst date? @michaela_g09
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    well he definitely did not look the way his profile pic made him look... I don't mean to be mean but he was ugly. but, that being said, it still would have been a god awful date even if he was hot as hell
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    well he definitely did not look the way his profile pic made him look... I don't mean to be mean but he was ugly. but, that being said, it still would have been a god awful date even if he was hot as hell

Well hows else should it be word. "I was unattractive to the real him from his profile pic." If he was ugly to you then it is what it is.

• michaelafoor916
    Options
    well I could not say it all but he was a dick so I don't feel bad lol but yes he was ugly as sin to me lol he was skin and bones ... ugh.. the fact he tried to shove his tongue down my throat makes me want to bleach my mouth... and that was like 5 or 6 years ago haha