Losing 50+ pounds after college

Options
I need to lose all the weight I gained in college. I'd love to have some friends to motivate me, and keep me on track. I used to be 130 and now I'm 190. I'd love to fit into my cute clothes again.

Replies

• currydesuu
    currydesuu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm here to help motivate you! Add me up and we can watch each others diary entries! :)
  • ReniStarlight
    ReniStarlight Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation!!!! I gained so much weight in college and i'm finally getting to work on losing it. Add me let's work together!
  • Igoligirl
    Igoligirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I need to lose all the weight I gained in college. I'd love to have some friends to motivate me, and keep me on track. I used to be 130 and now I'm 190. I'd love to fit into my cute clothes again.

I'm right there with you. I have 65 pounds to lose since college. I tried for a year and now I'm coming back at it after a back injury. If you want a friend for some encouragement let me know
  • doomah2014
    doomah2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 190, looking to lose to 130-155 (we'll see how low I can get while still being sane). I might be a couple yrs older than you, I'm 29. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • lanadobrien
    lanadobrien Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Same situation here. I'm 26 and am finally coming to terms with the fact that my metabolism doesn't work like it used to! (And unfortunately I love my happy hour
  • RabinaMaskay
    RabinaMaskay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! Same situation here. I'm 26 and am finally coming to terms with the fact that my metabolism doesn't work like it used to! (And unfortunately I love my happy hour

It's hard to consider alcohol as something one needs to cut back on, in college it got to be every weekend! I still love getting that bit of buzz, but it sometimes becomes an excuse to eat super unhealthy bar food. :( boo. However if i get a lower tolerance, that one glass of wine once in a while will go a lot longer then it is now. so that's something to look forward to!

my mom just has half a glass and its is plenty for her!