Looking for some fitness buddies

forsya
forsya Posts: 3 Member
Hi there. So I've been using my fitness pal for the past month. Recently got a Fitbit and the two together have been really making a difference.
I'm feeling really positive and motivated for the first time in a long time, but finding that's also meant expelling a lot of the bad things and ppl from my life.
Would be great to connect with some new ppl on here to celebrate my successes with. Maybe even meet some new hiking buddies if I'm really lucky.
Can't believe I'm down 6lbs in a month and for the first time in my life, haven't fought tooth and nail for it. Feels amazing!

Replies

• Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Hi I'm Cheri I've got 96 pounds left to lose. Looking for other weight loss buddies. Add me.
  • melzy824
    melzy824 Posts: 45 Member
    Hi Forsya. I'm Mel 35 year old Mum. Like you I have been using MFP for 11 months now but stop and started and never really gave it a good crack. The last 4 days I have really been on track eating healthy and exercising and am feeling really positive & motivated as well. You can add me to help with motivation I really need some friends to get this continuing. :)
  • chynadoll3
    chynadoll3 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm Sherry i'm down 30 pounds 20 more to go. I'm doing 21 Day Fix and using Shakology. Well on my way feel free to add me.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun!
  • ballardf
    ballardf Posts: 53 Member
    Hi!! I'm Fred. I recently lost 65 pounds using MFP. I fell I'll and put a few pounds back on so I'm hitting it again. Feel free to add me!!
  • SleepingBeautyMarine
    SleepingBeautyMarine Posts: 11 Member
    Hi you can add me.
  • esme1973
    esme1973 Posts: 2 Member
    forsya wrote: »
    Hi there. So I've been using my fitness pal for the past month. Recently got a Fitbit and the two together have been really making a difference.
    I'm feeling really positive and motivated for the first time in a long time, but finding that's also meant expelling a lot of the bad things and ppl from my life.
    Would be great to connect with some new ppl on here to celebrate my successes with. Maybe even meet some new hiking buddies if I'm really lucky.
    Can't believe I'm down 6lbs in a month and for the first time in my life, haven't fought tooth and nail for it. Feels amazing!