Carbs VS Protein

Options
I'm so confused over this.. I want to be safe but I'm not sure what to do... I'm having a hard time losing weight and not counting this week well I fall off..I try so hard and give my all but feel with the weight I have lose I think I should be losing 2-3 lbs a week barely making 1 lb I know it weight lose but really I don't know... any opinions on this???

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    1 lb per week is a perfectly healthy rate of loss.

Just keep on keeping on
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Patience & realistic weight loss expectations. It didn't take a week to put the weight on, so it won't take a week to lose it.
  • Juneyyy
    Juneyyy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I what I'm saying is when your bigger 100+ lbs to lose that when you first start I should be losing more then .8 to 1 lb and just wondering what to about carbs vs protien
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Juneyyy wrote: »
    I what I'm saying is when your bigger 100+ lbs to lose that when you first start I should be losing more then .8 to 1 lb and just wondering what to about carbs vs protien

I'm not following the question.

Your loss depends on your deficit. If you share your numbers we can advise you on that (also average exercise if you are doing it and whether you eat it back).

Protein and carbs are macros and although you should make sure you get enough protein (also fat) on the whole the percentages are individual preference and won't make much difference beyond that barring a health issue.
  • Juneyyy
    Juneyyy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thank you I know it's not about the weight you lose but I was getting worried