What's your favorite brand of preworkout?

Cellucor all day for me B)

Replies

• Brolympus
    Brolympus Posts: 360 Member
    I also like C4 myself. Tried a couple different kinds, and this one seemed to give the best peak energy consistently.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    foldgers
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    I seriously don't understand the need for pre-workout formulas. Can't you just eat food?
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Brolympus wrote: »
    I also like C4 myself. Tried a couple different kinds, and this one seemed to give the best peak energy consistently.

C4 IS THE BOMB

pun intended
  • IsaackGMOON
    whmscll wrote: »
    I seriously don't understand the need for pre-workout formulas. Can't you just eat food?

Well food doesn't generally give you that tingly, berserk energy feeling like PWO does.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    whmscll wrote: »

Because everyone is different?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    I like Mr. Hyde and C4.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    I just tried my first PWO yesterday. It was a sample of Furious. Not a huge fan. Gonna keep trying others.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    tier1.jpg

Tier 1 - Citadel Nutrition - Just comes with the goods....nothing less.....nothing more.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    foldgers

Yuban is better. :tongue:
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    C-4 Fruit punch all day!
  • Zenspartan
    Zenspartan Posts: 1 Member
    C4 is consistently the best I've tried. Has the best taste and energy output.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Pre Jym ... easily the best I've tried to date. ON's Gold Standard Pre-Workout is a close second.
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    I make my own.
  • IsaackGMOON
    DJMIKEY1 wrote: »
    I make my own.

What do you put in it?
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Drive from complete nutrition
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    DJMIKEY1 wrote: »
    I make my own.

What do you put in it?
    Beta Alanine, AAKG, L-Citrulline DL-Malate and a few other secret ingredients
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Chock Full O Nuts
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    Most of the time, I don't need anything special, but if I'm really sluggish then it's a triple espresso from Starbucks. That's my usual AM drink, though, so I try not to have another in the afternoon. If I do it doesn't affect my sleep, thankfully. I've never even tried these drinks that are mentioned.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Nitraflex with added 2.5g of beta alanine and 1.5g creatine hcl. Most pre workouts contain very little of both of those, both being mainly responsible for increased muscular endurance and increased strength