Need some help!

Options
Im new to this, how do i add how many pounds lost?! Im having the hardest time.. Thanks in advance

Replies

• bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    MFP calculates it for you. When you enter your new weight, it will show how many pounds total you have lost.
  • karacasale5
    karacasale5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bluelena wrote: »
    MFP calculates it for you. When you enter your new weight, it will show how many pounds total you have lost.

Mine hasnt worked, i wonder why! Ill try again and see if it works.. thanks again
  • PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    For the mobile app, touch the big plus sign at the bottom, and then "weight" and enter your current weight. You can update it as often as you like, but most people recommend no more than weekly to avoid being frustrated by normal daily fluctuations.

On the website, under the "My Home" tab click on "Check-in" and enter today's weight.

After either method, it will calculate pounds lost. You can see that under "reports" on the website, or under "progress" on the app.
  • karacasale5
    Options
    PopeyeCT wrote: »
    For the mobile app, touch the big plus sign at the bottom, and then "weight" and enter your current weight. You can update it as often as you like, but most people recommend no more than weekly to avoid being frustrated by normal daily fluctuations.

On the website, under the "My Home" tab click on "Check-in" and enter today's weight.

Im gonna try that! Thanks :)
  • karacasale5
    Options
    It still says ive lost 0lbs :/ oh well