2xC-section mommy want to lose 60lbs needs friends

Options
I am in need of friends to go through the journey with And also friends who know what to eat and best workouts. I have had a hard time with motivation and eating right. I'm ready for a change. I want to feel pretty again!

Replies

• amberbusby
    amberbusby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just had second Csection in March! Need to lose 40lbs! Going to start Slim in 6 program on Monday! I just started walking yesterday. Slow steps...
  • Lp_orozco19
    Lp_orozco19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3, no C-sections, but I've put on 60 lbs since my boys were born 5 years ago, sooo here I am! It's going good though, a week of tracking down and started some exercise this week. I love meeting other moms on here!
  • Hexje
    Hexje Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have 4 girls, my first two were normal and my last pregnancy with twins ended with a c-section 8 weeks ago. :smiley: I had lost 120 lbs and suprise my two little ones decided to come along. Lol. Well I gained most of my weight back during the pregnancy and dropped quite a bit as well but i am still about 70lbs from my goal weight. None of friends and family are really joining in on the weightloss fun so I would really enjoy finding a few friends on here aswell just to keep my motivation up a bit.
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am a 3x C-section mommy! Feel free to add me :)
  • russkiballerina
    russkiballerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section and 3 D&Cs...last one left a scar because it was a D&E more like, I was very, very far along :(:( I'm here to gain weight, tho. If you don't mind that detail, I'd love to be your friend! :smiley:
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    3xc-sections and 60 more to lose! Add me :)
  • atiberio789
    atiberio789 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also a c-section mommy! Two of them-the first back in 08 and the second in 2012. Trying to get to my goal weight of 150 :)
  • healthychops_gets_fit
    healthychops_gets_fit Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    New mummy here too! I have a 10 week old that I had by c-section. Be great to motivate each other in our busy lives. Add me xxx
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My 7 month old was a c section babe. Hopefully my next delivery is VBAC. Stupid c section. I'm under prepreg weight now but still looking to lose about 15 more
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Had an unplanned c-section in Feb with my baby boy, I gained over 60 lbs during my pregnancy, have since lost 63 lbs and plan to lose another 52. My "mother's apron" needs some serious work though!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I had 2 c-sections 8 & 11 years ago. Doesn't seem that long ago! lol! Welcome to MFP! You can do it! :smile:
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 sections. Both boys that are now 2 & 4. I tried to go vbac on my second but at 41 weeks my baby still didn't want to come out and was a 10lber.

After the 2nd I needed to lose about 75 lbs. I've lost some over the past year on here, but I still have 40 more lbs to go. Feel free to ad me.
  • Radory
    Radory Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    3 C-Sections, gall bladder surgery and appendix out! I worry about my abdominal muscles and if they haven't been cut beyond repair at this point! 20 pounds down already and 100+ to go. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    5 c-sections needing to loose at least 50lbs! sending request!!!
  • linluvsbirda1
    linluvsbirda1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section in 2008. I have lost weight and am actually lighter than when I got pregnant but I still have 40 lbs. to go.
  • shannaxls
    shannaxls Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    C-section mommy here! Anyone feel free to add me. I gained a lot more weight than I should have and have just started losing it! Plan on losing 70+ lbs to try and get back to the weight I was before I got pregnant.
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm a 2x c-section mommy currently almost 9 months pp. I've been working out consistently since January 31, 2015. Feel free to add me! I have about 30 lbs more to lose. I've lost the 17lbs baby weight and 10lbs more.
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have had 4 c-sections. My most recent one was 10 months ago. Please feel free to add me. I'm looking for friends that I can help motivate and that can motivate me as well.
  • tbway
    tbway Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    also a cs momma. :) im trying to lose 125 lbs. 2weeks in and i have lost 6.6 so far. (go me!) feel free to friend me.
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm also a c-section mama. I've had two and would love new friends :) feel free to add me