Replies

• acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. You just told us how to put milk and sugar in our coffee. People do that every day. This isn't a recipe.

Yeah... that's why I said I was slow. :laugh:
    For me it was really the vanilla extract to make it VANILLA iced coffee that tastes just like the Iced Coffee at McDonalds but runs 33 calories instead of 100++ calories that got me excited. :flowerforyou:
  • nicoledenae
    nicoledenae Posts: 17
    Options
    omigoooosh!!!! thank you!!!!:happy:
  • tobeygirl45
    tobeygirl45 Posts: 57
    Options
    bump!
  • mandysjourney
    mandysjourney Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    nic one. Will have to try this. My hubby drinks lots of iced coffee so might give it to him for a go too
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy. I might try and use vanilla soy milk instead!! Less calories.

Just what I was thinking. I sometimes do one from the hungry girl website. With mini chocolate chips, sugar free chocolate syrup, & diet swiss miss adds up to only 103 calories if you use soy milk. I like this simple recipe too!
  • sandyjeep00
    Options
    BUMP!:bigsmile:
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Yeah... that's why I said I was slow. :laugh:
    For me it was really the vanilla extract to make it VANILLA iced coffee that tastes just like the Iced Coffee at McDonalds but runs 33 calories instead of 100++ calories that got me excited. :flowerforyou:

You could use vanilla flavored coffee instead and save yourself a few added calories! :)
  • rjazzbiel
    rjazzbiel Posts: 1
    Options
    I've done similar to this, before I started dieting, but I added creamer, which had way too many calories. Vanilla extract sounds better. Thnks!
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. You just told us how to put milk and sugar in our coffee. People do that every day. This isn't a recipe.
    [/quote

She did NOT tell us how to put milk and creamer into coffee she was telling a 33 cal ICED Coffee and HOW TO MAKE IT.. RE-READ it since your CONFUSED.
  • maestrachistosa
    maestrachistosa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    Okay so I finally made my version this morning. Here it is:

2 cups of homebrewed coffee
    .5 cup of organic vanilla soymilk
    1.5 tsp of non calorie sweetener
    1 cup of ice.....

Only 46 calories... I usually have a coffee drink that is 160 calories so I am quite happy with the calories... The taste is pretty darn close to my favorite coffee drink also...
  • stashaholic
    Options
    I'm going to try this. I got addicted to the Star$ one but it's very expensive and I suspect high in calories. I take my coffee black so it would be a low calorie treat for sure - thanks!
  • SweetBeth
    SweetBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ImMrsFranks
    Options
    Thank you so much! I will be trying this.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Eliza0930
    Eliza0930 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ARiendeau
    ARiendeau Posts: 4
    Options
    Tried this today with 2% milk and splenda and was pleasantly surprised..... it DOES taste just like ice cappuccino from Robins donuts (small town Ontario Timmies, LOL) and a mocha lata from Cinnabon (I think that's what they're called?) Anyhow, I'm super excited! I love iced coffee! Next time I think I will freeze the coffee in an ice cube tray (or maybe the milk) and put it all in the blender to make it more "slushy".... thanks for sharing!