It's About Time I Finally Decided To Lose Weight And Get Fit!

Options
Hello everyone! I am back to logging after being away for 1 1/2 years! It was actually my wonderful hubby, Dave_GettingFit, that has motivated me!

I wrote a blog today as an introduction: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Christine_1218/view/it-s-about-time-i-finally-decided-to-lose-weight-and-get-fit-751286

I would love to meet others on here to help each other with our goals!

I have lost a total of 44 pounds since my heaviest and want to lose another 60 to start. I want to get healthy and fit!

Christine

Replies

• teannap05
    teannap05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this!!!!! And kick butt while doing it :) I have a giant a** goal, 100 lbs in 200 days!! 86 lbs left, 165 days!! I absolutely love having great friends and fellow goal seekers along for the ride!!!
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 80 pounds! We can do this!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Christine_1218
    Christine_1218 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's do this together!! I know we all can do this!
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 years old and my ultimate goal is to get to 129 pounds. I've got 96 to go. :) I'm breaking to up into three sections. 30 pounds in the next four months will take me until the end of Sept to reach 200 pounds. The next 30 pounds I'm hoping will take about five months which would be the end of Feb 2016. The last 40 pounds I'm hoping I can do on 10 months which would put me at 129 pounds by Christmas 2016. I'm very dedicated and log in everyday. Add me as a friend and we can work on this weight loss journey together.