43 lbs lost in almost 5 months.. Pics

Options
December 2010 I took a trip to New York with some family and friends. I didn't really realize how disgusting I looked until I looked at the pictures from the trip. That weight was 268.8 and I knew I needed to make a change. On New Years 2011 I wanted to make a change but I didn't want to call it a resolution or start on January 1st because I always just throw them right out the window so I started January 3rd. I am now 225 lbs and I need to get back on the band waggon. I stopped working out the past few weeks because I've been so upset about my boyfriend leaving on deployment but I am going to take this next 6.5 months to lose my final 57 lbs. I'm losing it for myself but I think it'll be an awesome surprise when he returns.

Our beach house May 2010 [275ish]
885-1.jpg
Halloween 2010 [270]
Halloween2010047.jpg
NYC trip Dec 2010 [268]
NewYorkPictures097.jpg
Another NYC trip Dec 2010 [268]
NewYorkPictures048.jpg
May 15 2011 [228]
45lbslost.jpg
May 24 2011 [225]
47lbslost.jpg

Replies

• velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Looking fantabulous! Keep up the great work =)
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    wow you've done amazing, well done, my husband is leaving to work away for 6 to 8 months i cant wait to meet him at the airport :)

you look great, keep up the great work x
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    I'm getting back up on the wagon as well :) Started back this week. You look great!!! Keep up the good work!! I am sure he will be surprised!!
  • elizarae61
    elizarae61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep going girly!! you can do it!! keep your eye on the prize!! just think about what your man will think when he sees you next....he's going to be blown away!!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! doesn't it feel so much better??? you look great!
  • hunnibear
    hunnibear Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW!!! you look great!! Gratz!!
  • srenee08
    srenee08 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks you guys. It really has been hard with him being gone for two weeks but I'll be ok. I'm 5'4 and went from a 24/26 to a 18/20. This website is amazing and seeing everyone else's progress it makes me want to work harder and work right through this deployment (: You all are awesome!!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so good!! Keep up the good work today is my first day here and I'm trying to loose 25 lbs I hope I can be successful like you!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW, congrats! You're doing awesome! Be proud and keep up the amazing work! :flowerforyou:
  • LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Does your hubby know your losing weight or is it just going to be a huge suprise?!
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Awesome job! You'r doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!!!! GREAT JOB!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! :)
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    LOOKING GOOD! VERY INSPIRATIONAL!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You have made amazing progress so far!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: Your boyfriend is bound to be floored:love: when he comes back! What a great motivation and means to pass the time (exercise)! You go girl! You can do it!! You deserve it!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!