they are the worst lol *@green day
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Free Bird, Thunderstruck
  • Cave_Goose
    Cave_Goose Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    AC/DC can really push me while running or on a stationary bike. I don't listen to them otherwise.

Another suggestion is look at Pandora & Milk. You can customize stations based on musical interest.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    yea i listen to Pandora at work but don't want to use up data when I'm working out so i write down stuff i like and then download it when i can get to wifi lol
  • courtneylykins5
    courtneylykins5 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My go to for workouts are anything by We Came As Romans or Fear Factory. Buuuut they aren't to everyone's taste.
  • cg18862
    cg18862 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pantera! smile:
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    My go to for workouts are anything by We Came As Romans or Fear Factory. Buuuut they aren't to everyone's taste.

i love we came as romans
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Check out the following two female rock bands which have both become staples on my gym playlists -

Halestorm (Izzy Hale rocks)
    - Gonna Get Mine
    - I Like it Heavy
    - I Miss the Misery
    - Love Bites (So Do I)
    - Mayhem
    - Here's to Us

The Pretty Reckless (Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl, and little girl from How The Grinch Stole Chrstmas is great)
    - House on a Hill
    - Follow me Down
    - Heaven Knows
    - Absolution
    - Sweet Things
    - Blame Me
    - Nothing Left to Lose
    - Zombie
    - Just Tonight

Also, while I also have Crazy *kitten* (by Buckcherry) in my playlist and love the song, I'm not sure I ever would suggest that song myself in a mixed sex forum as violentbeauty84 did. But seeing as she's a she, I guess that's ok ;)
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    sm4astan wrote: »
    Check out the following two female rock bands which have both become staples on my gym playlists -

- Gonna Get Mine
    - I Like it Heavy
    - I Miss the Misery
    - Love Bites (So Do I)
    - Mayhem
    - Here's to Us

The Pretty Reckless (Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl, and little girl from How The Grinch Stole Chrstmas is great)
    - House on a Hill
    - Follow me Down
    - Heaven Knows
    - Absolution
    - Sweet Things
    - Blame Me
    - Nothing Left to Lose
    - Zombie
    - Just Tonight

Also, while I also have Crazy *kitten* (by Buckcherry) in my playlist and love the song, I'm not sure I ever would suggest that song myself in a mixed sex forum as violentbeauty84 did. But seeing as she's a she, I guess that's ok ;)

LOVE Halestorm and The Pretty Reckless... have almost all those songs already. :smile:

and i also have that song on my phone. it's a pretty bad *kitten* song. and i dont think anyone would get mad if a guy suggested that song.. but there are some pretty uptight women out there so who knows lol
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    cg18862 wrote: »
    Pantera! smile:

Finally someone with taste
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options

- Gonna Get Mine
    - I Like it Heavy
    - I Miss the Misery
    - Love Bites (So Do I)
    - Mayhem
    - Here's to Us

- House on a Hill
    - Follow me Down
    - Heaven Knows
    - Absolution
    - Sweet Things
    - Blame Me
    - Nothing Left to Lose
    - Zombie
    - Just Tonight

LOVE Halestorm and The Pretty Reckless... have almost all those songs already. :smile:

and i also have that song on my phone. it's a pretty bad *kitten* song. and i dont think anyone would get mad if a guy suggested that song.. but there are some pretty uptight women out there so who knows lol

My concern was recommending it to someone who didn't realize what the lyrics were. I can only imagine the shock to some upon hearing it for the first time. Somehow I agree that some people might take it the wrong way >:) j/k
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Black Dahlia Murder - Moonlight Equilibrium
    Testament - D.N.R.
    Slayer - Hammer Smashed Face
    Amon Amarth - Death in Fire
  • neaneacc
    neaneacc Posts: 224 Member
    Options

- Gonna Get Mine
    - I Like it Heavy
    - I Miss the Misery
    - Love Bites (So Do I)
    - Mayhem
    - Here's to Us

- House on a Hill
    - Follow me Down
    - Heaven Knows
    - Absolution
    - Sweet Things
    - Blame Me
    - Nothing Left to Lose
    - Zombie
    - Just Tonight

Awesome choices! I would like to add Andrew W. K. - Party Hard, Volbeat - A Warrior's Call, Saliva - Click, Click, Boom, Nickelback- Burn it to the Ground, and T. Swift - Bad Blood.
  • punkahontas71
    punkahontas71 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Slayer. Reign in Blood.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options

- Gonna Get Mine
    - I Like it Heavy
    - I Miss the Misery
    - Love Bites (So Do I)
    - Mayhem
    - Here's to Us

- House on a Hill
    - Follow me Down
    - Heaven Knows
    - Absolution
    - Sweet Things
    - Blame Me
    - Nothing Left to Lose
    - Zombie
    - Just Tonight

My concern was recommending it to someone who didn't realize what the lyrics were. I can only imagine the shock to some upon hearing it for the first time. Somehow I agree that some people might take it the wrong way >:) j/k

haha good point
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    neaneacc wrote: »

- Gonna Get Mine
    - I Like it Heavy
    - I Miss the Misery
    - Love Bites (So Do I)
    - Mayhem
    - Here's to Us

- House on a Hill
    - Follow me Down
    - Heaven Knows
    - Absolution
    - Sweet Things
    - Blame Me
    - Nothing Left to Lose
    - Zombie
    - Just Tonight

Awesome choices! I would like to add Andrew W. K. - Party Hard, Volbeat - A Warrior's Call, Saliva - Click, Click, Boom, Nickelback- Burn it to the Ground, and T. Swift - Bad Blood.

...you did not just suggest taylor swift in a post asking for rock songs.... you should be ashamed of yourself lol she's the devil
  • rkcampbell
    rkcampbell Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite for working out is Fuel by MetallicA
  • chazza55
    chazza55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i pretty much have your playlist in already for my kettlebell training but with a couple of papa roach, 36 crazyfists and marilyn manson "this is the new *kitten*".

reading this I am liking the change of pace from the usual dance music that the majority listen to. (but i limit my comment at that before i start a flame war)
  • NYBalbowa
    NYBalbowa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Crazy Train! My fav running song.