Is it possible?

Options
Hello. I just want to ask everyone is it really that possible to lose 150 pounds on your own? I'm asking because I have been but my friend said there's a new gym here in town that helps u lose the weight on a program they have but it's $400 every 6 weeks and I cannot afford that so has anyone here had success doing this on your own at home? I've been doing workout dvds. Any suggestions would he appreciated.

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I lost 100lbs without getting a gym membership. I've done at-home workout dvds, changed my diet and my mindset. That, and support, is all you need!

Feel free to friend me, you can SO do this! :)
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I've seen people on here who have lose more than that on their own! Like PP said, change your diet and do at home workouts!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Check out the success stories forums- you will find many stories of people losing that and more on their own (well with the support of MFP- which is free).
  • palmettoadventurer
    palmettoadventurer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    K634Yg0.gif

The Ancient Aliens guy has faith in you, and so do I. You can do it!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Is this a trick question? Losing weight is about burning more calories than you eat. Who else than *you* can make *you* lose weight?

Whenever someone wants to sell you a "weight loss product" - run away!
  • AndyLadd27
    AndyLadd27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes it is! I have been serious now for two weeks after having this app for years...!