What's your new fav food (since dieting)

Options

Replies

• Kathy11174
    Kathy11174 Posts: 82
    Options
    Chobani yogurt and Pure Protein high protein bars the bars help me get a chocolate fix and protein at night so I am not hungry.
  • Shan1206
    Shan1206 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Publix reduced fat wheat crackers and LAUGHING COW light Mozzarella Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil cheese!!! YUM-YUM
  • skeele
    skeele Posts: 72
    Options
    I'd have to go with hummus. I will grab a whole wheat flat bread, spread some hummus on it, some turkey, spinach, tomato, avacado and have myself a wrap. So Good!!!
  • Pixie7210
    Pixie7210 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Vegemite on just about everything!
  • tatiana_13
    tatiana_13 Posts: 325
    Options
    I have three:

Collard greens quick sauted in bacon fat (I always hated southern style collard greens growing up...boiled for an hour into nothing, yuck!)
    Roasted Cauliflower (I'm biased...I think it only reaches its height of delicionsness when roasted in a cast iron skillet)
    Roasted potato wedges (see above...only in a cast iron skilled)

The gist of my my favorites is that I learned that vegetables were more than salads and steamed broccoli thrown along side whatever was the main dish. Vegetables, prepared nicely, can be delicious, all on their own. And now take up half to three fourths of my plate.
  • PIPICARTER
    PIPICARTER Posts: 3
    Options
    yummm!!!! i love popcorn
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Cuties
    Fiesta Fresh Salsa (pico de gallo)
    Flat-Out Bread Turkey Wraps
  • Katie320
    Katie320 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Santa Sweets grape tomatoes. They are so sweet and tasty! I like to keep a container on the counter so if I feel like noshing I go for those instead of the candy dish. Also amazing in salads or with hummus.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond (or Emerald?) Butter Toffee Almonds and Cocoa Dusted Almonds. Oh and any Lindt Dark Chocolate (sea salt, chili, orange, whatever!)
  • mldoiron1
    mldoiron1 Posts: 16
    Options
    Applebee's Asiago Peppercorn Steak! Only 390 calories for the whole meal and one of the tastiest steaks i've ever had!
  • arielsinlove
    arielsinlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Any of the Laughing cow cheeses. I've substituted all my sandwich spreads for a triangle!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Jill_newimprovedversion Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Quaker caramel rice cakes and Peanut Butter & Co. Dk. Chocolate Dreams PB. What a guilt-free snack!
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I would definitely have to say hummus and pitas.. they rock my world!!
  • lady95
    lady95 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm becoming a fan of most lean cuisine and healthy choice meals. My favorites are

Lean cuisine pizza,
    healthy choice country-baked chicken
    and these addictive little tea-cookies from Mother's. :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Who's dieting? But seriously, I second the Hummus. But my all-time favorite is skim milk. I used to drink only whole, thinking I could never go down to 2%...then thinking I could never go down to 1%...then thinking I could never go down to skim. Now, when I have to drink 2%, I hate the "fat" feel in my mouth.

I'm stuck on 1%. I just can't talk myself into the "blue water" LOL
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Quaker caramel rice cakes and Peanut Butter & Co. Dk. Chocolate Dreams PB. What a guilt-free snack!

These ROCK my socks off! The quakes chocolate ones are amazing too!
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Granola and yoghurt :heart: :love:
  • crogers092
    crogers092 Posts: 1
    Options
    Egg white omelettes: liquid egg whites, fresh spinach, green onions, and a teaspoon of feta cheese
  • kaylamayers
    kaylamayers Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This isn't a food, but I'm addicted to Syfo flavored sparkling water...it's like healthy soda!
  • coolcatcan
    coolcatcan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Apples in Peanut butter or bananas in peanut butter....