My results so far! (with pics)

Options
FCFitness75
FCFitness75 Posts: 35 Member
I've been a yoyo dieter my whole life, but this year, I finally decided to do it properly, and for good! I'm super pleased with the results so far but I am no where near done yet. This is my 'in progress' before and after :)

I'm 4ft 11ins and when I started out I weighed about 124lbs (left). Now I weigh around 116lbs (right) and I am more toned and stronger! I've been counting my calories and going to the gym three/four times a week, doing a mixture of cardio and strength classes.

Hope I can inspire someone to see that you don't need a huge difference on the scale to see huge differences in your body. The shorts I am trying on in the second picture were way too big for me, yet they would have fitted perfectly last year :)

9h4hv8lya8kw.jpg

Replies

• wils5150
    wils5150 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • LoeshaElizabeth
    LoeshaElizabeth Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    im 124lb and 4 ft 11, have dropped from 140 but struggling to stay motivated so going to add you as i would love to see progress like you :)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    That is awesome :) Well done.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Egsweety2004
    Egsweety2004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Definitely motivating!! :)
  • marynorbeck93
    marynorbeck93 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Love the tattoo too!
  • jusme662
    jusme662 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking great. What foods do you recommend?
  • FCFitness75
    Options
    Thank you very much guys!
    jusme662 wrote: »
    Looking great. What foods do you recommend?

I don't rule out any food, I let myself eat whatever I want, just in moderation :) However, each day I try to limit my carbs as much as possible, and eat at least five portions of fruit and veg. I just count all my calories and try to hit my target :) I tend to eat the same thing for lunch and dinner each day because my heart is in snacking, so it leaves me some calorie-room to have a chocolate bar or something, because I have a real sweet tooth!

A typical day is:
    Breakfast: Two eggs on one piece of wholemeal toast/high-fibre cereal
    Lunch: Chicken or fish salad
    Dinner: Chicken or fish with vegetables
    Snacks: Fruit/yoghurts/low-calorie cereal bars/dark chocolate etc
  • faithyang
    faithyang Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Thanks for sharing the pics and the example food plan!
  • get_rucked
    get_rucked Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    great job. also - great ink!
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Well done so far. I am also 4ft 11ins and when I started I weighed 192lbs(13st 10lbs) and I know it is not much yet but at the moment I weigh 178.6lb(12st 10.6lbs) so that is a total of 13.4lbs lost so far.
  • FCFitness75
    Options
    Thanks faithyang and cdal1 :)
    Forest91 wrote: »
    Well done so far. I am also 4ft 11ins and when I started I weighed 192lbs(13st 10lbs) and I know it is not much yet but at the moment I weigh 178.6lb(12st 10.6lbs) so that is a total of 13.4lbs lost so far.

That's awesome! I bet you can really see the difference! I find that even a few pounds of weight gain or loss makes a difference to my appearance because of my height, so I bet you'll be needing some new clothes soon :)
  • lolaabunnii
    lolaabunnii Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose that weight?
  • gambohall
    gambohall Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • FCFitness75
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose that weight?

I started going to the gym in February but I started watching what I ate in April, so about two months :) I lose about 1lb a week
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • shonned2015
    shonned2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to reed your post. You look great!
  • thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow thats super!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!