Hello, I'm a bit of a greedy guts who likes to snack

i've joined to keep track of my calorie intake. I exercise regularly, cycling to work (12 mile round trip) run 3/4 days a week, between 3-5 miles a run and at least once a week try some bodyweight strength training, oh and have to run around after my two daughters. My problem is that i overeat. I will lose weight and then mistaken think that i can eat what i like. Feel free to add me as a friend if you're looking for support and motivation, i should be here on most days and happy to support people on their own weight loss/exercise journeys.

Replies

• shonned2015
    shonned2015 Posts: 10 Member
    You gonna be fine. The best thing is that you realize whats your problem. You can snack but with the right food. If you really want to eat something think about it that way? How many times tried it? Is nothing new for you. Why do you want to eat it then? You are not hungry.
    Also find more things to do to keep your mind away from snacks :)
    Good luck!
  • toffeetastic
    toffeetastic Posts: 6 Member
    You gonna be fine. The best thing is that you realize whats your problem. You can snack but with the right food. If you really want to eat something think about it that way? How many times tried it? Is nothing new for you. Why do you want to eat it then? You are not hungry.
    Also find more things to do to keep your mind away from snacks :)
    Good luck!

thanks, i think its a case of feeling tired at the end of the day and mistaking that for hunger.