Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Same dress - 1 year apart

I've written before about how our minds play tricks on us and about not being able to see my weightloss when I look in the mirror.
Comparing photos is the best way to see how far we've come. Just the other day I was telling my husband that my fat arms were bothering me and why they weren't shrinking? But now, when I compare these two photos?-Wow! 9ua8x4u05yt9.jpg

Replies

• awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    This really the same person or are you trying to trick us? Such a difference especially in the face. Good work.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Damn, that doesnt even look like the same dress anymore, you look amazing!!
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    This really the same person or are you trying to trick us? Such a difference especially in the face. Good work.

Haha. Same person! I promise ;)
  • lisaabigail
    lisaabigail Posts: 8 Member
    You look amazing! 1 years hard work has obvously paid off x
  • hellolem
    hellolem Posts: 10 Member
    Such a big well done to you. Looking great. Must say you are beautiful both ways :) love the mermaid hair x
  • Rockin2014

4 months ;) I started on february 24th. this year.
  • cinderella8744
    cinderella8744 Posts: 5 Member
    Wow! Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Amazing!!!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    looks like a shopping trip is required!!! well done!!
  • ejadewelch
    ejadewelch Posts: 12 Member
    Your beautiful in both pictures.....but congratulations! !! Keep up the good work!
  • lisaabigail
    lisaabigail Posts: 8 Member
    Rockin2014 wrote: »

4 months ;) I started on february 24th. this year.

Wow!!! That's amazing! x
  • jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    It really does look like 2 different people. Great job!
  • Rockin2014
    Thanks everyone. I'm a happy camper :)
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Rockin2014 wrote: »
    I've written before about how our minds play tricks on us and about not being able to see my weightloss when I look in the mirror.
    Comparing photos is the best way to see how far we've come. Just the other day I was telling my husband that my fat arms were bothering me and why they weren't shrinking? But now, when I compare these two photos?-Wow! 9ua8x4u05yt9.jpg

Is it just me or do you look really nice in that dress in both pictures. That said congratulations on the change. I'm always for living a healthier lifestyle, so keep up the good work. And keep killing it in that dress.