What healthy foods do you crave?

Options

Replies

• indigorays
    indigorays Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Apples! They're the only thing i crave these days tbh
    I was actually just telling my boyfriend this the other night, I was going into intense details on how sweet I like them, my favorite type and how I prefer the crisp ones...I must have been going on for some time because when I was done he was like...geez I didn't know how much you liked apples lmao!

• indigorays
    Options
    I would eat crab legs everyday if I could afford it..

That makes two of you guys here!!

• ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Fresh green beans and edamame...
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i can't say that I crave anything typically named healthy except maybe during TOM I like dark chocolate
  • EitaAg
    EitaAg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate - the darker the better; homemade Greek yogurt
  • indigorays
    Options
    mmmm green beans! Elizabeth, do you eat your edamame cooked or raw?? I've actually never had it :open_mouth: and Moyer, ALWAYS dark chocolate during TOM haha!
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    indigorays wrote: »
    Nuts, Berries, Crabs

Crab!! That's an interesting one (: I love seafood, I should eat more crab haha

Haha, it is interesting...but it's probably just because I'm from southern Maryland.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Blueberries. As for the extreme random... green pepper. No idea but half of the time I can't get enough of it.
  • indigorays
    Options
    Blueberries. As for the extreme random... green pepper. No idea but half of the time I can't get enough of it.

Me and blueberries...we have a love hate relationship. LOVE them cooked in muffins, pancakes, sauces, etc but absolutely despise them raw! It's weird lol. I can totally get down with green peppers, though!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Are they baked donuts? Lower sugar donuts? Donuts made of nothing? lol.

Just donuts. I don't like to label things healthy or unhealthy, because everything is unhealthy in abundance.
    Preferably chocolate glazed donuts, they're pretty nice.

Agree.

Ice cream for me. ;) .......and NOT frozen bananas, that's not ice cream!!!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Pineapple -i could eat it every day but i don't want to get tired of it n. I have gone aa few weeks eating it once.

Coconut-I currently eat it every day except for yesterday. I will be picking more up today!

Spinach - The same deal with the pineapple.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »

Just donuts. I don't like to label things healthy or unhealthy, because everything is unhealthy in abundance.

Agree.

Ice cream for me. ;) .......and NOT frozen bananas, that's not ice cream!!!

Heh, I've never really liked ice cream. Unless it's with cake, but then I have a specific criteria for the ice cream and cake combination.

The cake has to be chocolate, and it has to be hot. Gotta have that contrast of hot and cold :D
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Artichokes with melted butter. Baked potatoes, with butter of course, lol. Notice a theme?
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Banana cream pie Greek yogurt :) And all sorts of fruits.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    STEAK
  • kimberlyjoy159
    kimberlyjoy159 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Plain Greek yogurt with homemade granola, any type of citrus fruit, I'm a big fan of a clementine with a small piece of dark chocolate, almond butter on a crunchy tart Apple,
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Apples the tiny super crisp ones I can only find at Kroger, canned le seur early peas, corn on the cob, nice crisp green grapes, chicken breast. Yum all of it!
  • Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    my cravings change, for a while it was cereal

then PB, toast and Banana

right now craving an everything bagel w/ CC and a side of Bacon = tomorrow's breakfast
  • sunnydays851
    sunnydays851 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Quest Blanco cheese with grapes is incredibly delicious! I am in love with the garden fresh veggie sticks. Not to mention Turkey burgers, for some reason! P.S, during TOM I'm constantly craving Mac n cheese for some reason!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

Agreed. To me there is no difference in craving a donut or an apple with peanut butter. My overall diet is healthy, so if I had a good day-week, a donut is just as healthy as an apple with peanut butter for me.